Thread: HOW DO WE MEET TECH AT THE K.O.D TOUR

HOW DO WE MEET TECH AT THE K.O.D TOUR

me and my wife are driving from atlanta to charleston, sc for the show and want to meet him. this are first tech show and are not sure of how it works. does he get there early and do that or what?

if u buy a vip pass u get to meet him. other than that ppl have been known to meet him by showin up early but i wouldnt bank on that way too much. here in kc u cant get back there witout a pass pass.. and not even a vip can get back there even close to the tour bus.. by showin up early. i wish i could chill wit them for even 30 mins lol but its never happend where i was offered to come back to the bus and just chill so how other ppl get on i dont know.. i will say this tho.. ima bring a pretty decent lookin female one of these times and see does that work lol

Back in the day it used to be allot easier. The dope little spot to eat close to the venue around lunch time is always a good chance.

Yeah here in Boise, I wasn't even trying to meet em, it was kind of an accident. Lol. Me and my friend wanted to go to PF Changs for lunch. Tech was there chillin with Kutt and Scoob. Lol. It was crazy. But yeah I would say you might be able to catch him walkin round the town or whatever. Cause after the meet and greets he ain't go shit to do for like 2 hours.

Fo sho, Used to run into him in the 9th street deli in Columbia Missouri. Back before the vip thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yeah here in Boise, I wasn't even trying to meet em, it was kind of an accident. Lol. Me and my friend wanted to go to PF Changs for lunch. Tech was there chillin with Kutt and Scoob. Lol. It was crazy. But yeah I would say you might be able to catch him walkin round the town or whatever. Cause after the meet and greets he ain't go shit to do for like 2 hours.