Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out the Tech N9ne Limited Edition Ruffian Skulls Earphones!

Check out the Tech N9ne Limited Edition Ruffian Skulls Earphones!

Tech N9ne unveils his new signature earphones now available at www.subjekt.com!

Holy fuck, I've never EVER seen tech promote something like that. It was almost weird. Wow.

Those are cool and all but $60 for some skull earphones? at least give us a shitty mp3 player with it for that much.

ill take a pair of those for myself ,thank you very much

those look sick as hell, i may have 2 cop, ... but shit for $60 they gotta be dope!...and its techs so if i was ever gonna buy sum id 4sure get them...ehhh wuts $60 when u already have spent thousands on tech shit!!, cd's, merch..all it...he is blown up tho, u no tht when hes got ppl wanting 2 stand behind him now, good 4 u tech u deserve it all man, jus hold ya head!! ull be alrite!...k.o.d is the best shit u ever did...im glad u got back on ur real shit, thts the shit i luv, and how i feel 2,......... a masterpiece!!

you forgot about the coffin dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    No.

what about them is tech n9ne or strange? there just the other subjekt headphones with a different cord and a bag, i want some decent ones lmao

looks good to me, and fuck all you saying they aint good. would you rather wear a plain black t shirt... or a black t shirt that said tech n9ne on the front... exactly. same thing here man.

How many of you spent over $100 on your ipod? if you did, thats a high quality device, and using cheap ass walmart headphones ar not gunna put your $100 to its full potential, and they break every few weeks. how bout you make an investment, buy some real nice headphones, get the best for what you paid for, and not buy any headphones for a while?

Hell yeah.. I got some nice ass Bose earbuds that have lasted at least 2 years. Well worth the $100 investment

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    How many of you spent over $100 on your ipod? if you did, thats a high quality device, and using cheap ass walmart headphones ar not gunna put your $100 to its full potential, and they break every few weeks. how bout you make an investment, buy some real nice headphones, get the best for what you paid for, and not buy any headphones for a while?