Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech NEEDS Your Votes for the Woodie Awards

Tech NEEDS Your Votes for the Woodie Awards

[object]http://www.mtv.com/global/apps/widgets/framework/container.4.swf[/object]

As you may have heard already, Tech N9ne is up for a Woodie Award at MTVu. We're all still a little raw after Krizz just missed the MTVu Freshmen award, so let's get out the vote the way only Strange fans can. Voting will run through early next week, so we could use all the help we can get between now and then. You can vote more than once and the widget is at the top of Tech's website - http://therealtechn9ne.com. If you have a few minutes here and there, pop in and click to your hearts content. Please pass this on. Thanks much and keep it STRANGE!

is their any way to tell who is leading?

Our sources at MTV are telling us that voting runs through the end of this weekend or through it. They're not sharing who's in the lead and they're also not sharing exactly when voting ends, which means Tech could be losing out to one of these other fools. So, PLEASE continue to vote as much as you can and pass it on to any and all who can help (note the "GRAB ME" button on the widget for reposting purposes!). Thanks all!

Or maybe Tech is in the lead, and MTV extended the date cuz they do NOT want Tech to win. Did you ever think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Britton Kimler
    Our sources at MTV are telling us that voting runs through the end of this weekend or through it. They're not sharing who's in the lead and they're also not sharing exactly when voting ends, which means Tech could be losing out to one of these other fools. So, PLEASE continue to vote as much as you can and pass it on to any and all who can help (note the "GRAB ME" button on the widget for reposting purposes!). Thanks all!

ima click till i cant feel my fingers!

I think MTV actually cares about finding out who's got the larger fanbase and more dedicated fans - if you're trying to sell advertising, you want to show as large and interested an audience as possible. I'd encourage you guys to vote for your favorite artist in any category on there. If we can get more support for "good music" then they'll have to play it to maintain an audience and then everyone wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Or maybe Tech is in the lead, and MTV extended the date cuz they do NOT want Tech to win. Did you ever think about that?

tru dat

I think MTV actually cares about finding out who's got the larger fanbase and more dedicated fans - if you're trying to sell advertising, you want to show as large and interested an audience as possible. I'd encourage you guys to vote for your favorite artist in any category on there. If we can get more support for "good music" then they'll have to play it to maintain an audience and then everyone wins.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    The man speaketh the trutheth, listen all who wisheth to hath awesome music bestowethed to their eareth

Good point Britton. I did vote.

I voted since it's been up like 6688846993 times, no for real though a lot of times and still will be.