Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech's next video

Tech's next video

what song should be Tech N9ne's next video?
    i would like to see pinnochio or hunterish.

no bitch i was just tryna see what ya'll would like to fucking see. even if i already knew what the fucking next video that was not what the fuck i fucking ask. it is a simple fucking question...........WHAT SONG OF TECH N9NE'S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS A VIDEO? so beep your dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    *beep* use the search bar, its gonna be low. this has been a public service announcement delivered by an asshole, thank you for time *beep*

i don't give a fuck if it was already a discussion. we can discuss this shit again. and your welcome to my comedy. that's my fallback career.

*beep* use the search bar, this is already a thread, also thanks for the comedy, u made me giggle like the young school girl i once was, this has been a public service announcement delivered by an asshole, thank you for your time *beep*

Pinnochiho would be gross

Im beginning to think though i could see a vid for most of them i think a wicked video could be made for

IN THE TRUNK. hella cinematic

lol there are 10000 of every discussion my dude so it dont matta

*beep* use the search bar, this is already a thread, also thanks for the comedy, u made me giggle like the young school girl i once was, this has been a public service announcement delivered by an asshole, thank you for your time *beep*

i think it could be done. it wouldn't be aired on mtv but i would love to watch it. but your rite in the trunk would be a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER

Im beginning to think though i could see a vid for most of them i think a wicked video could be made for

thank you some people are just assholes.

lol there are 10000 of every discussion my dude so it dont matta

take into consideration eminem has had some pretty twisted videos on the air...lol 3AM & Stan immediatley come into mind (in the trunk would play out almost like stan as like a movie)

Kaliko's Misunderstood is hella fucked up and it ALMOST made it to TV

also Prozak would be my director of choice he did a superb job on his Good Enough Video.

i love the song and the video is excellent. if u havent heard it i strongly suggest it, the lyrics are almost my life lol

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    i think it could be done. it wouldn't be aired on mtv but i would love to watch it. but your rite in the trunk would be a good show.

i listened to it 4 times today lol even b4 i got outta bed

that song is the shit, and i love the fuckin video, prozaks the sheiz

i think i'm still kinda stubborn to see what he would do with pinnochio. but i like eminem alot but i want to see something different from him. i would want to see T9 bring darkness a whole new way.

take into consideration eminem has had some pretty twisted videos on the air...lol 3AM & Stan immediatley come into mind (in the trunk would play out almost like stan as like a movie)

Kaliko's Misunderstood is hella fucked up and it ALMOST made it to TV

also Prozak would be my director of choice he did a superb job on his Good Enough Video.

i love the song and the video is excellent. if u havent heard it i strongly suggest it, the lyrics are almost my life lol

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette