Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Im so pissed right now....I drove 6 hrs...paid $250 for a hotel room...and now the show in Norfolk is postponed....2 vip passes and 4 reg tickets and now Im probably just gonna have my tickets wasted cuz I cannot just come to Norfolk whenever its 6 hrs away!!!! What the hell am I supposed to do???

Suicide?

Thanks smartass just what I needed now was a dick comment

yea suicide may be the only option out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Suicide?

Damn im sorry to hear that.. did you pay for the hotel already? 250 is way to much. Im payin 50...

DAMN!! I'd be pissed as fuck!! and why did you pay so much for your hotel room? did you get the honeymoon suite or something?

Im sorry just tryin to lighten the mood. Idk what tobtell you tho. Call penney, see if you can get a refund i guess

We got a kik ass hotel we figured we would do it up have a hell of a time u kno and so far VA sucks ass cant buy alcohol after 12 no fuckers here have any weed and now the show is cancelled ....I fuckin hate VA

I am so sorry, sexycist. I would straight up cry myself to sleep. No lie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    We got a kik ass hotel we figured we would do it up have a hell of a time u kno and so far VA sucks ass cant buy alcohol after 12 no fuckers here have any weed and now the show is cancelled ....I fuckin hate VA

No offence but you live in west virginia right? Shouldnt virginia be like a huge step up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P