Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm gonna be a JUGGALO

i'm gonna be a JUGGALO

FOR JUGGALOS WHO LOVE TECH AND ARE SICK OF THE HATERS ON HERE.

Everyone has there own opinions. I just lettm hate and act like normal me. Everyone loves me on here lmao

Man. Juggalos give they selves a bad name. Not the technitions fault. They need to grow the fuck up at shows.

True true

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Man. Juggalos give they selves a bad name. Not the technitions fault. They need to grow the fuck up at shows.

If juggalos acted mature enough, didnt always go around talkin bou hatchets and cuttin peoples heads off and didnt act like they were hotshit because they are juggalos. People wouldnt hate us all so much, and we could probly get away with chants, face paint and the crazy music. But many dont...so we cant

Not a Juggalo but I got love for em! Love moshing with them at the shows!! haha

aye i feel ya on the growin' up part but keep in mind it ain't only us juggalos that need to grow up at shows, it's everyone in every label. even bitch ass DGAF bros too, matter of fact fuck labels... why the fuck we segregate each other away and shit? we all here for tech. yeah, i said it... i said it, on tech's site i said it! lol nah but in all seriousness, we need to all learn to love one another and quit this hatin' shit

The thing here is...putting all Juggalos in a certain category is the equivalent to being racist. I've met some damn cool Juggalos in my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein

Really its impossible not to be labeld these days. But youre right everyone needs to grow. Shit im still the punk rocker ive been since the first time i heard somethin punk. I love chaotic disorderly things like concerts. Gotj was pure heaven for me. But i still respect the fact that not everyones like that and i dont have to be in your face with all my shit to prove wh i am lol

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    aye i feel ya on the growin' up part but keep in mind it ain't only us juggalos that need to grow up at shows, it's everyone in every label. even bitch ass DGAF bros too, matter of fact fuck labels... why the fuck we segregate each other away and shit? we all here for tech. yeah, i said it... i said it, on tech's site i said it! lol nah but in all seriousness, we need to all learn to love one another and quit this hatin' shit

that's RIGHT! and for that i respect the hell out of you for that cuz alot people be switchin' over night and shit, i hate that stuff... be you and do worry about a thing but u, that's how i roll... labels suck ass though, just do you unless u wear those skinny jeans and w/ bright colors and scarfs and jerk cuz that shit's whack hahaha, nah that's if u down w/ it as long as it's u and u ain't just goin' w/ what's cool rightnow but me, as corny as this gonna sound... i run w/ the hatchet and strange beats inside my chest, so u know i grew up and was raised by the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Really its impossible not to be labeld these days. But youre right everyone needs to grow. Shit im still the punk rocker ive been since the first time i heard somethin punk. I love chaotic disorderly things like concerts. Gotj was pure heaven for me. But i still respect the fact that not everyones like that and i dont have to be in your face with all my shit to prove wh i am lol

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.