Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: merch at the KOD show

  1. #1

    merch at the KOD show

    ok so i wanna get some shit when i see tech on the 16th, does anybody remember if there selling any stuff that is tour exclusive? or is it the same as the strange music online store?

  2. #2
    Hey homie, Im goin to be there too.

  3. #3
    Hahahah, thats my homie I was tellin you about in the message. My best guy friend. :]


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Hey homie, Im goin to be there too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    The show I went to the shirts were no that good at all. Nothing exclusive or anything. They didnt even have thee good ones I liked from the Strange Store. They had cool bandannas, lanyards, Pendent, Belt Buckle and Flask though. They might have not put everything out though considering it was a smaller crowd than normal.

  5. #5
    Haha thats whats up! Im down to kick it at the hotel anytime yall want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiZZBoSSN9nE
    Hahahah, thats my homie I was tellin you about in the message. My best guy friend. :]


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Hey homie, Im goin to be there too.

  6. #6
    Hahaha iight. gotta find out what the hell is goin on after the VIP n shit because i know i aint goin all the way back home and then back again for the show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Haha thats whats up! Im down to kick it at the hotel anytime yall want.


    Quote Originally Posted by MiZZBoSSN9nE
    Hahahah, thats my homie I was tellin you about in the message. My best guy friend. :]


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Hey homie, Im goin to be there too.

  7. #7
    hell yeah im down to chill. u get high?

  8. #8
    LMFAO. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA ASK THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician
    hell yeah im down to chill. u get high?

  9. #9
    Nah homie, Only drink Liqour. Its just not somthin I do feel me. But I don mind

    Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician
    hell yeah im down to chill. u get high?

  10. #10
    Oh and have you got a tracking number on the shipment yet? If your gonna have it by monday Im gonna need about 100 of em.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiZZBoSSN9nE
    LMFAO. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA ASK THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician
    hell yeah im down to chill. u get high?

Similar Threads

  1. MORE NEW MERCH!
    By Hecktik888 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. New Merch
    By T-Money($) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:16 AM
  3. no e-40 merch in vip?
    By striktlystrange in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 03:09 PM
  4. raffle for merch while in line at show Good idea?
    By dirty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:19 PM
  5. St. Louis Show! I got some merch for sale!
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •