Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NORFOLK SHOW NOT CANCELED, JUST POSTPONED

NORFOLK SHOW NOT CANCELED, JUST POSTPONED

Vicious Lies!!!

The rumors that the Norfolk show was canceled are greatly exaggerated. The weather in Virginia has forced Tech to push back the date at the NORVA tomorrow night. The show will be rescheduled for a near future date. Stay tuned to Strange sites for updates and keep it STRANGE!

Dude, Isnt the twitter thing (red box) Official? It said he cancled the show...

Well thanks alot doesnt do me any good if ya rescedule it probably wont be able to go...been plannin this shit for the last 3 months....and theres no hurricane so thats bullshit 33 mile an hr winds and rain...my lil Ion made it but ur tourbus cant???

Yo shes pissed. Can't say I wouldnt be kind of upset in that position either though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    Well thanks alot doesnt do me any good if ya rescedule it probably wont be able to go...been plannin this shit for the last 3 months....and theres no hurricane so thats bullshit 33 mile an hr winds and rain...my lil Ion made it but ur tourbus cant???

U have no idea pissed is not the word....

Go to sleeeeeeep little one haha

Quote Originally Posted by MiZZBoSSN9nE
    Yo shes pissed. Can't say I wouldnt be kind of upset in that position either though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P

No no gonna be up pissed for a while Id drink myself to sleep but VA doesnt sell liquor after 9

I think people need to take in to consideration, that it's probably not Tech who decides to cancel the show. I'm sure he has people tellin him, we aren't gonna be able to make it. I doubt he was jus like...Oh shit I don't wanna do the show cause of this weather, oh well. He appreciates his fans more than that. Plus you don't really know where he's comin from. Maybe where his bus was, the storm was worse than where you drove from.

Hes prob scared shitless about the weather, considerin it almost killed him =\ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I think people need to take in to consideration, that it's probably not Tech who decides to cancel the show. I'm sure he has people tellin him, we aren't gonna be able to make it. I doubt he was jus like...Oh shit I don't wanna do the show cause of this weather, oh well. He appreciates his fans more than that. Plus you don't really know where he's comin from. Maybe where his bus was, the storm was worse than where you drove from.

HES SCARED OF LIGHTENING MAN! Afraid its gonn strike a niggah downn

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Hes prob scared shitless about the weather, considerin it almost killed him =\ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life