Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Please Listen!) RICH THE ROCKER - Tech N9ne "Here Comes Tecca Nina" (Rocked N Kaboshed)!!! New Strangeness

(Please Listen!) RICH THE ROCKER - Tech N9ne "Here Comes Tecca Nina" (Rocked N Kaboshed)!!! New Strangeness

NEW STRANGE FIRE! From the Forthcoming Album....

All i got to say is this is Dope As Hell.
    Check it out and lemme know whatchu think.

Thanks Technicians

Artist - Rich The Rocker
    Song - Tech N9ne "Here Comes Tecca Nina" (Rocked N Kaboshed)
    Remix - Rich The Rocker
    Album - Rich The Rocker Present's Technician Underground

(Session Five Media & Strange Music)

Rich The Rocker of Session Five Media's Remix of Tech N9ne's Hit "Here Come's Tecca Nina" From 2002's Absolute Power (c) Strange Music / MSC Entertainment. Contains Samples From "Intro To Little Pills" on 14- The Need by Big Krizz Kaliko on "The Strange Music Library (Everready The Religion Disc 2) (2006) & "Sickology 101" by Tech N9ne from the album "Sickology 101" (2009) - "Strange Music" Audio Clip from "The Martini" - K.O.D. (2009). Guitars Played By Rich The Rocker and Beat Created by Rich The Rocker. All Materials are Copyrighted by there Respective Owners.

cmon yall BUMP!

This needs to be heard so what imma do is post on here till it shows up on main page and yall see it. dont sleep on thissssssssssss lol

what?...no rain dollaz..? idk why but it sounds really werid to me.. took a min for me to get it.. i thought it was off..but its not. but the fact u played the guitar u get props. keep it up!

maybe u aint used 2 heavy shit idk...it took some time 2 write riffs that would fit techs cause hes so rhythmic with his raps i had 2 experiment with it for awhile but its not off, its definetly way different than the original maybe thats why its weird 2 ya

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    what?...no rain dollaz..? idk why but it sounds really werid to me.. took a min for me to get it.. i thought it was off..but its not. but the fact u played the guitar u get props. keep it up!

Lol you got a bit defensive

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    maybe u aint used 2 heavy shit idk...it took some time 2 write riffs that would fit techs cause hes so rhythmic with his raps i had 2 experiment with it for awhile but its not off, its definetly way different than the original maybe thats why its weird 2 ya

i think you did a good job, but i dont think this was the right song to choose. idk something just didnt feel right.

good job but didnt like it it all sounds off to me the doesnt go with it imo

if it looks that way my bad lol i wasnt really i was just discussing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Lol you got a bit defensive

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER

i see, im thinking about doing Einstein. maybe that would work better

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i think you did a good job, but i dont think this was the right song to choose. idk something just didnt feel right.