Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does the bombest weed come from?

Where does the bombest weed come from?

personally being from california, im claiming we have the best weed in the world, and if it was completely legal here we wud be more famous for our coffee shops than amsterdam wud be, but i wanna know everyone elses opinoins. from humboldt county to san diego yo!

we got the best buds

cali for sure,probably nor cal but san diego and l.a have a gang of dispensaries

yea no call forsure but actually sandiego does not have alot of dispensaries but they will in the coming year but la on the other hand, shitt thats where all the bombest indoor comes from yadida

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    cali for sure,probably nor cal but san diego and l.a have a gang of dispensaries

Acapulco Gold.
    It used to look completely gold. I 'member it was all that was around Tucson for a long time. It tasted like the Blonde Lebanese Hash that used to be all over here then also. I wonder if it's still around? I haven't seen it here. Least that I know of. Mellow, smooth and easy on the mind. Then I'd say Skunk from Cali. First seedless plant I think? The Sticky Icky. Creeper Weed. I first saw it when I was...will, back in 75. Thought I'd been ripped off. I don't think I could talk for the first dozen times I smoked it. hahaha....those were the dayz.

everybody says that,if you look in the reader there is page after page of different places.PAGES

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    yea no call forsure but actually sandiego does not have alot of dispensaries but they will in the coming year but la on the other hand, shitt thats where all the bombest indoor comes from yadida
    Quote Originally Posted by sean grace

hahaha Oregon had a farm of weed found and the THC level was the highest ever found at like 33% THC so cali may have some good bud but oregon is its #1 competitor lol

so its g-13 ? or is there something more potent

Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    hahaha Oregon had a farm of weed found and the THC level was the highest ever found at like 33% THC so cali may have some good bud but oregon is its #1 competitor lol

Fuckin Cali by far. They got Humbolt county n ya'll know from Cali that Humbolt got the finest kinds like Potluck says but I had some kush from Humbolt and was faded after a blunt for about 4 hours.

shit i live in hawaii and we got sum pretty good weed.. but i think cali has the besT!

no way

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Zumberge
    jamacia ! duhh