Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: THE REGIME

  1. #1

    THE REGIME

    The Regime is a gangsta rap group created by rapper Yukmouth of The Luniz in 1997 and originally included fellow rappers Tech N9ne, Phats Bossi, Madmax, Poppa LQ, Dizzle Don and Govnormatic.[1] Not long after the original formation, Gonzoe of rap group Kausion and Lil Ke also joined.[1] The group was named as a result of old Hitler movies viewed by Yukmouth in which Hitler's army was referred to as "The Regime" or "The Hitler Regime".[1] The logo for the group is a silhouette of a dragon inspired by Yukmouth's love of dragons and old Bruce Lee movies.[1] The dragon logo also doubles as the logo for Yukmouth's label Smoke-A-Lot Records, which incidentally, The Regime are currently signed to as a group. The Regime is unique when it comes to rap groups in that the members are from different states and cities around the U.S. yet come together to make music and money. Besides guest appearances on numerous Yukmouth related projects, the group has released three acclaimed mixtapes entitled All Out War and plan to release their debut album Regime Dragon Gang.

    Members :
    * Ampichino
    * BG Bulletwound
    * Chino Nino
    * Dizzle Don
    * DJ Fingaz (Brotha Lynch's Snuff Tapes Album was produced by this guy)
    * Don Twizzi
    * Dorasel
    * Dru Down
    * Krizz Kaliko
    * Gonzoe
    * Govnormatic
    * Grant Rice
    * I-Rocc
    * Jamal (formerly known as Mally G)
    * K.P.
    * Lil' Hyfe
    * Marc Shyst
    * Messy Marv
    * Monsta Ganjah
    * Ms. Story
    * Kenny Kingpin (formerly known as Poppa L.Q.)
    * Tech N9ne
    * Tha Realest
    * The Fleet
    * The Reason
    * Young Bossi
    * Young Dru
    * Yukmouth

    Top 6 Songs:

    1. REGIME MOBSTAZ (THE BEST SONG THEY EVER DID!!! Tech Says "Fuck 2PAC Get Dropped, Nigga We Shot Ya" Sumn 2 think about
    2. KILL EM OFF
    3. REGIME LIFE
    4. REGIME KILLAZ 2001
    5. THUGGED OUT (From Tech N9ne's The Worst Album)
    6. BUMBELL

    they need to make a new album in my opinion!

  2. #2
    If you don't like Regime then FUCKYA!

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Regime Life is the rawest fuckin song by them. Regime is real talk. I love their shit.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bobby Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    128
    i don't think kaliko is in the regime

  5. #5
    It's dope seein Ampichino in the Regime. He's from my town and really blew the fuck up/

  6. #6
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    bumbell is fucking hard

  7. #7
    naaaah he says "for 2pac get dropped, nigga we shot ya... saw this beam light, then screamed like chubacca"

  8. #8
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    yeah. why would he say "fuck 2pac"? werent him & pac cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    naaaah he says "for 2pac get dropped, nigga we shot ya... saw this beam light, then screamed like chubacca"

  9. #9
    very cool, pac was the one that wanted to work w/ tech and hence "thugz get lonely too"... although tech wasn't able to get a flight or something when the chance came up but when pac passed supposably QD3 sent the track that pac left a vers for tech on and they did it, but later on eminem remastered it and took tech's verse off like a lil bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    yeah. why would he say "fuck 2pac"? werent him & pac cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    naaaah he says "for 2pac get dropped, nigga we shot ya... saw this beam light, then screamed like chubacca"

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    yeah, thats what i thought. i have the version with tech & pac.
    & i never understood why eminem did that... if he hadnt tech would be so much bigger right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    very cool, pac was the one that wanted to work w/ tech and hence "thugz get lonely too"... although tech wasn't able to get a flight or something when the chance came up but when pac passed supposably QD3 sent the track that pac left a vers for tech on and they did it, but later on eminem remastered it and took tech's verse off like a lil bitch


    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    yeah. why would he say "fuck 2pac"? werent him & pac cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    naaaah he says "for 2pac get dropped, nigga we shot ya... saw this beam light, then screamed like chubacca"

Similar Threads

  1. Collabos: The Regime
    By skippy in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 01:37 AM
  2. NEW REGIME
    By Dan901 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 05:56 PM
  3. The Regime
    By Jay4 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 03:06 PM
  4. Regime!!!
    By Trent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 03:22 AM
  5. The Regime...
    By sorryNshit in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •