Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech Needs To Drop a Mixtape...

Tech Needs To Drop a Mixtape...

After this Shots after Shots single comes out Tech N9ne is gunna get some major exposure, if you asked me the most exposure he's ever gotten in his career. This is how artists blow up, they do a big collab then they drop a mixtape, not "the infection" type, but a real one with dj Skee or some shit and jackin beats from all the mainstream cats showin how he could do em better. This is an oppertunity that if passed up could never be attained again.

Who else agrees?

I agree 100% that Tech blows em all away(pun intended) but the problem is that its only a small fraction of music fans actually go shos to see there artist perform. So while Tech has been hitting the campaign trail as he puts it, he won't reach nearly as many people out on tour as he would with even 1 hit song.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    he already shows em up on his tours. paul wall and slaughterhouse are both victims. wayyyy bigger than tech n9ne in the mainstream world and they go on before him and he makes their stage show look like shit. summer jam, rock the bells, paid dues are all "anything you do i can do better" events.and he dont even have to try. thats just the way he does his show. it has structure to it. these other fucks just wander around on stage. call it biased but its not. its the truth. id rather watch tech n9ne when he's 90 than anything thats hoppin when im 72. TECH N9NE

Collabos > Mixtapes

sizzurp sounds like a homo drink lmao but i dont think it iz hahaha. theres some goofy ass lookin white people in this lamo

Mixtape>Random ass rappers collabo

lol why is it all white ppl in ther lol...i notice i saw the gucci mane wasted vid once nd it was majority white ppl to ..this is the new trend? lol ..jst somethin i noticed, kinda funny

Thats what i was thinkin. buncha skinny ass white chicks and dorky prep boys lol. the fuck is all that. Need some variety!

Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    lol why is it all white ppl in ther lol...i notice i saw the gucci mane wasted vid once nd it was majority white ppl to ..this is the new trend? lol ..jst somethin i noticed, kinda funny

sickology 101 was dope!! but i didnt like the features exept for Chino XL & Crooked I. Hopefully next collabo album doesnt have wack rappers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer

Agreed. Who the hell is Nesto the Owner? lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    sickology 101 was dope!! but i didnt like the features exept for Chino XL & Crooked I. Hopefully next collabo album doesnt have wack rappers.

I would much rather have an MLK or Sickology than a mixtape that has some songs I've already heard and the ones I haven't heard are ruined from the DJ yelling out his name every 30 seconds