Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: VIP question.

  1. #1

    VIP question.

    Ok. I got 2 VIPS on a card not in my name. I know I have to have my ID and a letter to pick mine up, but if the letter states that I can pick them both up does the other person have to have their ID?(they dont have an id)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

  3. #3
    Thats what I was thinking. I didn't wanna have to call if i could get the answer here, but, I guess imma have to call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

  4. #4
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    lol...they never answer....no joke

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Either that or email them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Thats what I was thinking. I didn't wanna have to call if i could get the answer here, but, I guess imma have to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I dont see why theyd need id tho if they are in your name

  7. #7
    they never answer emails either lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Either that or email them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Thats what I was thinking. I didn't wanna have to call if i could get the answer here, but, I guess imma have to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    really? ive never had an email go unanswered by them. all 4 times ive sent them an email its been responded to within 24 hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    they never answer emails either lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Either that or email them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Thats what I was thinking. I didn't wanna have to call if i could get the answer here, but, I guess imma have to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

  9. #9
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    lmao....u lucky then....wen email or call them i get nuttin back....i literally left a message for penny once....n u would never guess who call back under that strange music number....Global Fitness...im not even jokin

  10. #10
    I emailed them weeks ago. Britton answers my emails within like 2 days. But any other part of strange. Nothin. EVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    really? ive never had an email go unanswered by them. all 4 times ive sent them an email its been responded to within 24 hours


    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    they never answer emails either lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Either that or email them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Thats what I was thinking. I didn't wanna have to call if i could get the answer here, but, I guess imma have to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Call SM and ask them. Only way to get the 100% sure answer

Similar Threads

  1. vip question
    By AlexKettles in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:14 AM
  2. question
    By Neville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 07:52 AM
  3. Question
    By NNUTTHOWZE541 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 03:17 AM
  4. yo i got a serious question here
    By Neville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:05 PM
  5. VIP question(again)
    By Oddselph in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •