Thread: Just want to give a BIG ASS FUCK YOU TO LIQUOR SWEETS.......

Just want to give a BIG ASS FUCK YOU TO LIQUOR SWEETS.......

Ya that's right a big ass FUCK YOU to liquor Sweets in Milwaukee WI......Why for pimping us out of are money. Everyone who had VIP had to buy another ticket other wise we weren't allowed in......

Ya fuck that im sure they didn't say shit to Strange and just pimped all of us at the door.

SO FUCK THAT place.....

I am how ever grateful for them having Tech there that was cool i just hope Strange never goes back there LOL.....

-SV

Don't feel bad homeboy I got beat up by the pigs and my wife got maced and now I caught a felony case cause the place I went to down here in albuquerque doesn't know how to handle a concert crowd,so yeah fuck sunshine theatre too

Man I saw u there. I think you were the only one with a painted face. Yeah after I got my ticket I had to pay five more dollars to get in. It wasnt VIP though. I hope Tech comes back to Milwaukee or WI just dont go to Liquor Sweets. The people there didnt know what the fuck they were doin. Tech still rocked it given the circumstances and the size of the stage and the venue.