Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: KABOSH

  1. #1

    KABOSH

    i kno im prolly gonna sound like a dumbass, but i was listenin 2 the bonus disc on Everready, and Little Pills is just an amazing song. is there gonna b a Kabosh CD, or was there already one?

  2. #2
    Tech and Krizz are about to do a song with a band called Dirty Wormz and if it ends up sounding real good then they're gonna make a Kabosh cd with that band.

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  4. #4
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  5. #5
    Silly goose.

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  6. #6
    haha?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  7. #7
    I hope this kid was joking......I seriously do. If not, you shouldn't be on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  8. #8
    alrite cool. tht shud b sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Tech and Krizz are about to do a song with a band called Dirty Wormz and if it ends up sounding eral good then they're gonna make a Kabosh cd with that band.

  9. #9
    i kno, i wasnt sure if he was or not. he prolly is tho, just bein a douche, but watever

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I hope this kid was joking......I seriously do. If not, you shouldn't be on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

  10. #10
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    lol. I've been down with them since caribew lew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krueger
    i kno, i wasnt sure if he was or not. he prolly is tho, just bein a douche, but watever

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I hope this kid was joking......I seriously do. If not, you shouldn't be on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What's everready? is tech nine coming out with a new cd? I love them.

Similar Threads

  1. Kabosh
    By ZachFellhauer in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. KABOSH
    By jeff48 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:17 PM
  3. Kabosh
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. So when/if KABOSH goes down....
    By whitetECHN9NE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:45 PM
  5. Kabosh
    By EthanPhelps in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •