Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JL B.Hood "Diamonds" Official Music Video Cameos from Ces Cru and SmartAlec

JL B.Hood "Diamonds" Official Music Video Cameos from Ces Cru and SmartAlec

JL Of B.Hood Album "BrainScatter" Pre-Order Now AVAILABLE!

INCLUDES:
    -1HARD Copy of 'Brain Scatter' in Digipak (KOD,A6A7,WTSL)
    -1 "DIBKIS" T-Shirt Size S-2XL
    -1 "DIBKIS" Wristband
    Features: Tech N9ne Kutt Calhoun IRV DA PHENOM'

Exclusively produced by Alec SmartAlec Sartianno & Guitars by Doug Higson
    http://jlbrainscatter.bandcamp.com/ ----- With Jay Jl OfBhood

Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?

Thanks!

The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?

Thanks!

Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

Thanks!

Nah, Not at all. He's a friend of mine, and SmartAlec is a close friend of mine as well and he produced the entire project. So yes, I do know quite a bit about it. I know 25 can be pretty steep after Shipping etc, so I understand. It releases on the 18th So you'll be able to get it for $10 when it comes out i believe

Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

Thanks!

Bump

These videos really aren't too bad. I think if they got a stabilizer or something it'd definitely make it look better. Wasn't a big fan of having to watch everything in reverse again, but oh well. Still dig the video.

That's cool. I'll defiintely be looking out after the 18th. I think JL is dope. His verse on WWC didn't really show off his abilities to flawlessly flow. It was still good.

So he's in the group B Hood right? Do they have any albums out or for download?

Nah, Not at all. He's a friend of mine, and SmartAlec is a close friend of mine as well and he produced the entire project. So yes, I do know quite a bit about it. I know 25 can be pretty steep after Shipping etc, so I understand. It releases on the 18th So you'll be able to get it for $10 when it comes out i believe

Thanks!

His Verse on WWC, isn't the last you'll hear on a Tech N9ne project, Might hear him a lot sooner than you think.

Yes, He is in the group B.Hood with Zoo and Vi. Here is Zoo's new single "John Wayne" http://soundcloud.com/bhood816/zoo-of-b-hood-john-wayne Prod. by SmartAlec and Vi's new Single "Geeked&GO" Prod. by Jonny Julianno http://soundcloud.com/bhood816/geeked-go

That's cool. I'll defiintely be looking out after the 18th. I think JL is dope. His verse on WWC didn't really show off his abilities to flawlessly flow. It was still good.

So he's in the group B Hood right? Do they have any albums out or for download?

Thanks!