Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: JL B.Hood "Diamonds" Official Music Video Cameos from Ces Cru and SmartAlec

  1. #1
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

    JL B.Hood "Diamonds" Official Music Video Cameos from Ces Cru and SmartAlec



  2. #2
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    JL Of B.Hood Album "BrainScatter" Pre-Order Now AVAILABLE!


    INCLUDES:
    -1HARD Copy of 'Brain Scatter' in Digipak (KOD,A6A7,WTSL)
    -1 "DIBKIS" T-Shirt Size S-2XL
    -1 "DIBKIS" Wristband
    Features: Tech N9ne Kutt Calhoun IRV DA PHENOM'

    Exclusively produced by Alec SmartAlec Sartianno & Guitars by Doug Higson
    http://jlbrainscatter.bandcamp.com/ ----- With Jay Jl OfBhood

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12


    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12


    Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    Nah, Not at all. He's a friend of mine, and SmartAlec is a close friend of mine as well and he produced the entire project. So yes, I do know quite a bit about it. I know 25 can be pretty steep after Shipping etc, so I understand. It releases on the 18th So you'll be able to get it for $10 when it comes out i believe

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    Bump

  8. #8
    Senior Member AaronKremen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215


    These videos really aren't too bad. I think if they got a stabilizer or something it'd definitely make it look better. Wasn't a big fan of having to watch everything in reverse again, but oh well. Still dig the video.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12


    That's cool. I'll defiintely be looking out after the 18th. I think JL is dope. His verse on WWC didn't really show off his abilities to flawlessly flow. It was still good.


    So he's in the group B Hood right? Do they have any albums out or for download?



    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    Nah, Not at all. He's a friend of mine, and SmartAlec is a close friend of mine as well and he produced the entire project. So yes, I do know quite a bit about it. I know 25 can be pretty steep after Shipping etc, so I understand. It releases on the 18th So you'll be able to get it for $10 when it comes out i believe

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

  10. #10
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649



    His Verse on WWC, isn't the last you'll hear on a Tech N9ne project, Might hear him a lot sooner than you think.


    Yes, He is in the group B.Hood with Zoo and Vi. Here is Zoo's new single "John Wayne" http://soundcloud.com/bhood816/zoo-of-b-hood-john-wayne Prod. by SmartAlec and Vi's new Single "Geeked&GO" Prod. by Jonny Julianno http://soundcloud.com/bhood816/geeked-go
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    That's cool. I'll defiintely be looking out after the 18th. I think JL is dope. His verse on WWC didn't really show off his abilities to flawlessly flow. It was still good.


    So he's in the group B Hood right? Do they have any albums out or for download?



    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    Nah, Not at all. He's a friend of mine, and SmartAlec is a close friend of mine as well and he produced the entire project. So yes, I do know quite a bit about it. I know 25 can be pretty steep after Shipping etc, so I understand. It releases on the 18th So you'll be able to get it for $10 when it comes out i believe

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Thanks for the link. To be honest, $20 is a bit steep for me. I don't really care for a t-shirt or wristband, but it's a great package for those that do. After it comes out, and if the price lowers I'll be getting it for sure. Do you work for his street team or something? Just curious. You seem to know a lot about his music.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH II

    The EP is Heavy Metal Objects. http://jlbhood.bandcamp.com/album/he...tal-objects-ep There are hard copies available. 5 + shipping. For just 15 more including shipping, You get the new Album Featuring Tech N9ne, Kutt, Irv, Includes a T Shirt and a Dibkis Wristband

    Quote Originally Posted by dpgmarine

    Hey, you mentioned that he has an EP. What's the title and how can I go about getting it?


    Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 06:22 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
  3. NEW JL OF B.HOOD "DIAMONDS"
    By JLofBHood in forum Rumors
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM
  4. All I Kno Is Hood Music Video Download
    By Jim Bob in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 07:37 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •