Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Hopsin "Leave Me Alone" Video

  1. #1

    Hopsin "Leave Me Alone" Video

    "Leave Me Alone" Official Music Video
    MySpace Video
    for anyone that hasn't seen it or is sleepin on this dude. i downloaded his album today but now that i've heard it i'm gonna go buy it, anybody know if best buy is selling it? this was released almost the same day as tech's and i think this song has a much more fitting sound. what ya'll think?

  2. #2
    Guest
    This Isn't The Full Song.

  3. #3
    what?! do you know where i can get it then? i heard this guy has other mix tape type stuff out, can you point me in the direction of where i can acquire such things?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    This Isn't The Full Song.

  4. #4
    Guest
    You Can Download The Mixtape At www.myfunkvolume.com

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what?! do you know where i can get it then? i heard this guy has other mix tape type stuff out, can you point me in the direction of where i can acquire such things?!


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    This Isn't The Full Song.

  5. #5
    lol uh....... yea i saw that............ this was just a test...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    You Can Download The Mixtape At www.myfunkvolume.com


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what?! do you know where i can get it then? i heard this guy has other mix tape type stuff out, can you point me in the direction of where i can acquire such things?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    This Isn't The Full Song.

  6. #6
    Guest
    Lol Okay...I Just Thought You Was Fuckin' Slow.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    lol uh....... yea i saw that............ this was just a test...........


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    You Can Download The Mixtape At www.myfunkvolume.com

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what?! do you know where i can get it then? i heard this guy has other mix tape type stuff out, can you point me in the direction of where i can acquire such things?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    This Isn't The Full Song.

  7. #7
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    why is it that techs album and hopsins album came out the same day and both have videos for a song called leave me alone?

  8. #8
    leave me alone wsn't on this album. i'm not sure, maybe so he can get noticed more, either way, kid is sick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    why is it that techs album and hopsins album came out the same day and both have videos for a song called leave me alone?

  9. #9
    yea leave me alone is on the mixtape i bought his new shit jus a couple hours ago on itunes iz sick

  10. #10
    Senior Member GripTippzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    441
    All I know is that the Hopsin video came out a month before Tech's video so I don't think there's any motive behind this

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    why is it that techs album and hopsins album came out the same day and both have videos for a song called leave me alone?

Similar Threads

  1. Leave Me Alone Video Wanted
    By DavidIn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:08 AM
  2. leave me alone video up on mtv U!
    By MNTechFan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:07 PM
  3. the leave me alone video?? (update)
    By MichaelMoney in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:46 PM
  4. No "Leave Me Alone" video today?
    By chrisjameslegler in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 04:44 AM
  5. Show me a god video on leave me alone track
    By Gofer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •