Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaliko is in EVERYTHING by tech

Kaliko is in EVERYTHING by tech

I have been listening to tech for many years man, since like anghellic and shit. He is an amazing rapper and deserves all the credit he gets and then some, but is it just me or does it seem that Kaliko sings the chorus for like every good tech song? I mean, I know tech blows anyone away with a verse and some bars, but why is it that even on most of techs singles, he rarely ever sings his own choruses anymore? Like from Eveready and on, tech like never sings his own choruses. Of course you have the rare and few like Come Gangsta and some others, but IDK, it just seems that Kali is on everything. Tech can sing too man...just not Kali good i guess.

And then i always ask myself, like how much of the chorus did tech write and have kali sing, or vice versa you know?

Like im sure if i were to listen to every song and comprise a list of choruses sung by kali and him, way more would be by kali.

When Tech does the chorus its WAY better than Kali. Wish he would do all his own shit.

Plus I love kali he can rap he can sing he can do it all on stage too at his size. But its because Kali can sing and can do it at different tones and makes his voice hit a full range where tech its just the one singing range he does. Plus Kali is used to it he grew up singing in a church choir. Just as a small reference listen to the chorus of Blackened the Sun then listen to something like Welcome to the Midwest thats total versitility.

Im not really seeing a problem here. hahaha. formula works and occasional gets switch up....if it aint broke done fix it.

I don't really have a problem with it. I do however have a problem with the fact that kaliko is sometimes not even credited with a feature on some of the songs he's on like leave me alone or caribou lou

Yeah I don't understand if you're saying this is a problem or what?? Cause I don't see how it could be a problem. Krizz kills every chorus he does for real.

you say you've been listenin to tech since anghellic and your just now noticing this.... hmmm....

yeahi agree with the original post i have noticed it and recently talked bout it with my girlfriend ....not that krizz fuks up any songs i love em all. but kinda miss them choruses from tech on anghellic .......
    You heard of Tech
    He's like the best
    He built his nest
    In the Midwest
    The boy can flow
    And he be busting like
    Boom boom
    It's like I'm stuck
    I feel I'm cursed
    About to load the N9na
    Tech cause in a sec
    I'm finna be busting like
    Boom boom
    but he does have newer songs with his own hooks they still killing it tho
    i likes kali's new album also

makes sense... i have noticed that before too... idk... got me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    I don't really have a problem with it. I do however have a problem with the fact that kaliko is sometimes not even credited with a feature on some of the songs he's on like leave me alone or caribou lou