Thread: St. Lou show!!

St. Lou show!!

Who went to Pops on Friday and rocked out??? The show was amazing as usual. Steve Stone really isnt a joke. That dude ripped it. I was the one in the mosh the hole time with spray painted black KOD shirt. I was holding a red hat in my hand the whole time cuz I forgot to leave it in the car. lol

Just wondering who all went and if anyone remembers me.

I do remember someone hitting a girl in the face by accedent in the mosh and me and him started laughing cuz her boyfriend got mad. lol If your on here dude, that shit was funny as hell

TECH N9NE

No one?

I was all over that bitch! Best show I've ever seen.

I'm not sure if i remember you man but i was the very first person in the line in front of the double doors before they told the VIP's to come up and then i was right on the rail on the right side right in front of the stage and i was wearing a white Chicago hat, i think i was the only guy there with a chicago hat on lol. I saw one of the secuirty guards shove this dude that came up from crowd surfing, i'm not sure why but i just saw him fly into this girl and she friggin chucked down into the stair rails hard.

I dunno about u man but it seemed to me like they had the vocals turned up way too loud at times like especially when slaughterhouse was up and they'd all be on the hook at the same time it just seemed like their voice was distorting, but then i wonder if it's just kuz i was going deaf and it was sounding wierd, i was right next to the speakers.

Went over to the penthouse for the rest of the night after the concert and i met travis o'guin, couple of the dudes from slaughterhouse, said what's up to kutt calhoun, and me and my buddy ended up spending over a damn GRAND in that place.

Overall was a sick ass show tho and yeah stevie stone was pretty badass, And that was my first time at pop's and thought it was sweet so prolly be looking to head down there again sometime soon.