Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HEY STRANGE1914RAT

HEY STRANGE1914RAT

Hey man, how the fuck old is you? Is you blood for real? (Somehow I doubt it) I don't wanna be a dick or nothin I hate spreadin hate, but real gotta spread real. Every time I read something you posted your talking about blood shit, sayin shawoop and shit. Dude it's cool, we all fuxin love tech's music and shit, but get your own steez ya know what I mean. Don't go around actin like somethin you ain't. If you is blood I apolagize and forget I said anything. But if you aint (which I'm pretty sure is the case) you look like a fuckin dork saying that shit. And the rest of us fall into a dorky catagory because of it. I got a feeling you never used that lingo untill you heard KOD. Man, I been to prison with real Bloods that have beet the piss out of you for doin that shit. Don't come back with no anger man, I'm just lettin you know how the shit looks. No Hatred All Peace. Just a pull up bro. If your mad about it... eat a dick I guess.

wait for it......

harsh

lol i like how you put dont hate and eat a dick in the same sentence lol hahaha

Ha Ha, On the real. Give it for Kutty Cal. Speakin the truth. Hey but strangerat I gotta to agree with you on the Killa C thing. Other than that take kutts advice. Please.

ya I could have put this in a personal message but its more powerfull if others get involved. I ani't tryin to hurt the lil guys feelings. I just wanna let him know what hes doin. By the way Jessica... You a bad bitch.

smooth

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee Rasor
    ya I could have put this in a personal message but its more powerfull if others get involved. I ani't tryin to hurt the lil guys feelings. I just wanna let him know what hes doin. By the way Jessica... You a bad bitch.

no shit rat ain't a blood, thats the point. Smart guy.

Where's Rat's reply though?