Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Am i the only who has heard and likes GRAVE PLOTT or what?

  1. #1

    Am i the only who has heard and likes GRAVE PLOTT or what?

    grave plott is the shit and they are signed with strange music. LIQUID ASSASSIN is one of the members and he also raps with BLACK P. Then theres KILLA C. Hes a juggalo that is wicked crazy. He also has his single CDs

  2. #2
    since when i have this flyer that is to there concert and it says that they signed with strange music i thought that dirty thug was there last record company


    Quote Originally Posted by N0D0ZE
    naw there signed to dirty thug records . liquid is the shit

  3. #3
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Liquid is the shit. I don't really like Killa C though...

  4. #4
    Grave Plott is signed to strange but there solo shit is thru Dirty Thug. liquid assassin was supposed to drop his Apocalypse album thru Strange but for sum dumb reason didn't happen

  5. #5
    Senior Member Swipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    215
    I like that Grave Plott album.. You should check out the "Puttin' U In EP".. kinda short but it's only $5 on str8dirty.com

  6. #6
    Grave Plott is not signed to strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    Grave Plott is signed to strange but there solo shit is thru Dirty Thug. liquid assassin was supposed to drop his Apocalypse album thru Strange but for sum dumb reason didn't happen

  7. #7
    distro deal whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Grave Plott is not signed to strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    Grave Plott is signed to strange but there solo shit is thru Dirty Thug. liquid assassin was supposed to drop his Apocalypse album thru Strange but for sum dumb reason didn't happen

  8. #8
    Actually that distro deal is over
    Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    distro deal whatever


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Grave Plott is not signed to strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    Grave Plott is signed to strange but there solo shit is thru Dirty Thug. liquid assassin was supposed to drop his Apocalypse album thru Strange but for sum dumb reason didn't happen

  9. #9
    I'm into GP, won't deny it. Still gotta cop C's new one plus the three Liquid joints

  10. #10
    I love everything that Grave Plott do.

Similar Threads

  1. WHO WANTS SOME GRAVE PLOTT?!?!
    By LiquidAssassin in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Grave Plott
    By Matt Gargus in forum Rumors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 01:21 AM
  3. Die - Grave Plott
    By Lil Boosie in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. who really like Grave Plott
    By J-Killa_KoldKace(420) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:00 AM
  5. For you who are into Grave Plott
    By untitled316 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •