Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: any heard the back in session mixtape skatterman and the yella boys

  1. #1

    any heard the back in session mixtape skatterman and the yella boys

    it's a good mixtape i got a few days ago i feel like im in a down ass night club its crazy the beats the scarthing the mixes are off off the wall if aint got get it im pretty sure ya'll gonna dig it the bass in some tracks sounds off the hook on a surround system..

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol she even responded to your thread way back when


  4. #4
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    I heard it and it's dope but it sucks that there is only a couple new Skat n Snug songs.

  5. #5
    yeh its really good iv been listening to heaps iv got some other songs that were put on that have skatterman are off the hook then another cd thats just got skatterman and snugbrim really a pretty good mixtape though im bumping out to right now suka dukkas the remix is fukn hot very good party album but dont worry mixtape cook book is dope too crazy i love it too

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I heard it and it's dope but it sucks that there is only a couple new Skat n Snug songs.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    The Cook Book is the shit. I've been listenin to it for a couple days.

  7. #7
    cole the cocksucker fukk off you creature your opinion means nothing save your breath pop it up puttin it in the pot rock it up then watch me how i profit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    lol she even responded to your thread way back when


  8. #8
    clapp claap for kirby the dirty you want a funk medal


  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lololololololol you plan to profit on my breath?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    cole the cocksucker fukk off you creature your opinion means nothing save your breath pop it up puttin it in the pot rock it up then watch me how i profit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    lol she even responded to your thread way back when


  10. #10
    fuk your dumb pop it up putt in the pot rock it up watch me profit how the fuk am i gonna cook your breath then profit off it that statement is about coke dope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    lololololololol you plan to profit on my breath?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    cole the cocksucker fukk off you creature your opinion means nothing save your breath pop it up puttin it in the pot rock it up then watch me how i profit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    lol she even responded to your thread way back when


Similar Threads

  1. Anybody heard the new Trae Tha Truth Mixtape
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 07:26 AM
  2. Wayne's No Ceilings Mixtape is pretty dope from what ive heard!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:03 AM
  3. Skatterman - The Cookbook Mixtape (Nov. 2)
    By steve mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 07:15 PM
  4. Back In Session Mixtape - MIMS + Skatterman & Snug Brim
    By KirbyTheAlmighty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 12:55 PM
  5. Skatterman and Snug brim mixtape! free download yall.
    By Barney in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •