15. The Virus
    16. Hellbound
    17. Terror
    18. Jackin' 2K
    19. Sacrifice
    20. Take A Picture
    21. La La Land

Cool but not LaLa Land. lol Maybe the start as an intro lol

i put lala at the end cause it fit on the disc and nothing else would also the intro is actually the outro of vintage tech one where he talks about 2....these are all good songs and the track order rocks this should be a real album i listen to this mix all the time

I feel retarted cuz techs my idol and all that and i worship him and his music....only song ive heard on there is ill pass. What albums are those off of cuz i just might not know it by name

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    i put lala at the end cause it fit on the disc and nothing else would also the intro is actually the outro of vintage tech one where he talks about 2....these are all good songs and the track order rocks this should be a real album i listen to this mix all the time

they aint on albums they dope ass tracks that never made it....

Kansas City King was on a MurderDog Promo CD that was released in the KC issue years ago the mix was called "This is Kansas City"

Earthquake was a digital single way the fuck back and if u search it on Amazon.com u can see the album cover lol

Beef is on the Beef Soundtrack which i believe is a movie made by QD3

Sleeping Beauty was recorded around the time of Everready...

as for the rest its all old dope tech shit

YOU GOTTA HEAR ALL THESE SONGS ASAP BRO THIS MIX IS DEFINETLY GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A REAL ALBUM IVE OBSESSED OVER ALL MY OLD RARE TECH SHIT FOR MONTHS UNTIL I FINALLY COMPILED THIS GODLY MIX LOL ITS THAT GOOD!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    I feel retarted cuz techs my idol and all that and i worship him and his music....only song ive heard on there is ill pass. What albums are those off of cuz i just might not know it by name

Ill get them off thepiratebay. I know they got a download that is EEEEEEEVERY tech song. So ill checkm out. I think ive heard clips of the this is kansas city in other songs tho. Like NIGGA THIS ISSS KANSAS CITY

Kansas City King was on a MurderDog Promo CD that was released in the KC issue years ago the mix was called "This is Kansas City"

Earthquake was a digital single way the fuck back and if u search it on Amazon.com u can see the album cover lol

YOU GOTTA HEAR ALL THESE SONGS ASAP BRO THIS MIX IS DEFINETLY GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A REAL ALBUM IVE OBSESSED OVER ALL MY OLD RARE TECH SHIT FOR MONTHS UNTIL I FINALLY COMPILED THIS GODLY MIX LOL ITS THAT GOOD!!!!!!

the best track never released is "I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF" Its an Everready Outtake, supposedly theres enough of them to make another album Maybe someday we will see an Everready: The Religion II with em all on there

but seriously listen to that song and also "BIG BAD WOLF" is Vicious make sure its the full tech version (its 5 min) not a remix or the silly remix with 2pac (whats silly about is pac's verse doesnt even fit with the beat)

Ill get them off thepiratebay. I know they got a download that is EEEEEEEVERY tech song. So ill checkm out. I think ive heard clips of the this is kansas city in other songs tho. Like NIGGA THIS ISSS KANSAS CITY

the nigga this is kansas city clip thing ur talking about im pretty sure is

SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM - Concrete Jungle (Kansas City) - Urban Legendz (2004)

Yah im pretty sure. Ive heard that sample used by strange artists 2 or 3 times

the nigga this is kansas city clip thing ur talking about im pretty sure is
    SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM - Concrete Jungle (Kansas City) - Urban Legendz (2004)

That is a pretty good list. I just dld like 200 or so tech songs that arent on his albums. Sad thing is i dont have room on my ipod so imma have to delete them haha. And lalaland is kinda fruity but i like it lmao