Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weed, yes you!!!!!!!!!

Weed, yes you!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry i was bored and just wanted to start another discussion on weed. I can't wait until payday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to a blunt!!!!!!!!!!!

Man marijuana is of course a necessity, just don't get addicted to opiates (oxys) man fools around here dropping like flies cus of oxys/xanax shit it a quick way to die that's why I hope those rumors about Tech doin em are false. =/

Smoke weed every day.

Add me Nette.

www.myspace.com/hxc

Hit me up on aim, too, if you like. Screen name is "XDC".

Cheers,
    Raphael

yeah i do weed n the alcohol thing. more weed now. i have a son that put's a stop to alot of the partying, but i manage to smoke everyday for some reason. i'll get high and go play with my son. HE IS FUNNY AS SHIT WHEN I'M SOBER!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! When i get high i like to trip off him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Man marijuana is of course a necessity, just don't get addicted to opiates (oxys) man fools around here dropping like flies cus of oxys/xanax shit it a quick way to die that's why I hope those rumors about Tech doin em are false. =/

Smoke weed every day.

Add me Nette.

www.myspace.com/hxc

Hit me up on aim, too, if you like. Screen name is "XDC".

Cheers,
    Raphael

lmao this conversation will never end amoung technicians besides the ones that will get on here to brag about how they don't smoke it...

that's nothing to brag about though. they need to smoke a blunt and loosen up!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    lmao this conversation will never end amoung technicians besides the ones that will get on here to brag about how they don't smoke it...

i agree 100% thats y it should be legal if everyone smoked weed who would fight?.. i mean besides 4 the last bag of honey BBQ twist fritos of course lol

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    that's nothing to brag about though. they need to smoke a blunt and loosen up!!!!!!!!!!

omigosh we're related because besides flaming hot cheetos those damn frito's are the fucking best. ecspecially with a blunt. what's your daddy's name? LOL.

i agree 100% thats y it should be legal if everyone smoked weed who would fight?.. i mean besides 4 the last bag of honey BBQ twist fritos of course lol

the other night i was so fucking high i read this cookbook out loud to my bf. now that is good and high right there.

lmao, i call him sperm donor cuz i never see him:-/

omigosh we're related because besides flaming hot cheetos those damn frito's are the fucking best. ecspecially with a blunt. what's your daddy's name? LOL.

omigod i think we have the same father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder we get so fucking high.

lmao, i call him sperm donor cuz i never see him:-/