Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne Fact Paint

Tech N9ne Fact Paint

I think I recently saw a picture of Tech with this cross on his forehead and bigass teeth that reminded me of those bullets on Super Mario bros on SNES. Kinda reminded me of spitfire, too. Any way, I wanted to see if somebody could link that pic or some other really sick paint he's done up so I can choose which I wanna use at the show on the 16th.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Raphael

The Sickology 101 paint job is pretty dope. I've seen a few peoples with that on they face. Incase you don't know, but I hope you do...thats what Im talkin bout.
    http://www.illestlyrics.com/wp-conte...h2-445x445.jpg

<p ="text-align: left;">
    <p ="text-align: left;">
    got these at the missoula show hope it helps

oh my god, i have a black avatar on the 360 dressed up in blue jeans, white T and a red hat with that face paint... i didn't even know he did his paint like that. that's so bomb.

whats your gamer tag i need sum friends on there to play with mine is subnoizefan08

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    oh my god, i have a black avatar on the 360 dressed up in blue jeans, white T and a red hat with that face paint... i didn't even know he did his paint like that. that's so bomb.

Awesome, thanks guys you all helped a lot. Especially Suburban. A++

I think I'm gonna do that exact face paint for the show it's so dope.

Edit: Good morning world.

Cheers,
    Raphael

i dont have live because im a flaming homo. I'll play halo and callofduty with you if you pay for live!

Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan
    whats your gamer tag i need sum friends on there to play with mine is subnoizefan08

As long as you have a credit card one of your games should've came with a one month free gold membership, if not go to toys r us and get one.

And no they don't charge you the next month unless you agree to it, all tho I would cancel the membership before hand just to be safe.

Btw I don't have a 360 I play on PC only just wanted to help a fellow technition out.

Steam id = Captaincheeseburger

Cheers,
    Raphael

oic, well i finally figured out how to get it for free, but i still need a new wireless router -.-;;

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    As long as you have a credit card one of your games should've came with a one month free gold membership, if not go to toys r us and get one.

And no they don't charge you the next month unless you agree to it, all tho I would cancel the membership before hand just to be safe.

Btw I don't have a 360 I play on PC only just wanted to help a fellow technition out.

Steam id = Captaincheeseburger

Cheers,

Raphael

Gamer Tag =DjPurpleDoja420

add me homez

Quote Originally Posted by suburbannoizefan