Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denver International Airport Conspiracy Theory Has Anyone Heard About This Shit

Denver International Airport Conspiracy Theory Has Anyone Heard About This Shit

Look On You tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs) This shit in fucking crazy If there is a higher power. The new world order

Fuck the new world order. I refuse to be enslaved by the govt and the banking powers. If the NWO should come to be im goin straight jihad n blowin my bitch ass up near one of the people that have somthin to do with it, a highranking official

wow and people say the gov loves us they dont give a shit about us they dont have to lift a fucking finger they got way to much money they know we dont were jus piss ants to them well fuck them and the whole damn gov

I've been expecting the NWO to come about. Its been planned for a long time according to Henry Kissenger. And they are hell bent on having all humans microchipped by 2017. Its already being done right now being put into kids so that the parents will know where they are at all times. Pretty soon it will move up from kids to all of America. Mark my words, don't get chipped man, I'm serious.

part two is the craziest part, but seriously i think our doctors are corrupted by money and medicine they give us, is killing us off..

that sprinkler shit, and that virus I think is a backup plan, but what really will nazi's do with obama as president? or do you believe he is corrupted as well?

money seems to be what they're after, and whoever doesn't got it has to die. well fuck that, im moving to amsterdam. nobody will drag me back to the states for shit.

Video provides no sources or back up. Just like every other conspiracy theory video. It just sounds convincing because they state certain parts as fact. One thing that they don't mention in the entire video is that Denver I Airport uses a bunch of underground trains to get from the terminal to the concourses. Anyone who's been there would know that. Since trains use tunnels, the sprinklers would put out the fire if ever a train was to burn. The end.

can i have a pass please

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Im starting my own country, if ur chill u can join, guns for everyone, no one without a Samland Pass gets in and anyone that trys gets shot, im not taking any chances

COOL WHAT TIME

it depends, maybe, ill put you through to administration aas soon as

Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    can i have a pass please

Im starting my own country, if ur chill u can join, guns for everyone, no one without a Samland Pass gets in and anyone that trys gets shot, im not taking any chances

Sounds like a place zombies couldnt get into, so ya know im in. I wanna pass....WE COULD PUT A DEAD PIG ON THE FLAG

As am i. Hmmh lets save our pocket change and buy a huge island...like ireland. Shouldnt be to expensive. Then we could turn it into the real land of the free. You know everyone there would be gettn robbed raped n killd tho lol. There is some good in havin coppers around

lmao maybe maybe, i wish i could actually do this, im quite scared of anyone in power, and also of their possible weakness against those that want it
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Sounds like a place zombies couldnt get into, so ya know im in. I wanna pass....WE COULD PUT A DEAD PIG ON THE FLAG