Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: tech n9ne - just a girl

  1. #1

    tech n9ne - just a girl

    i didnt see this post anywhere else so i was wonderin if u guys and girls have heard of this song, i think its german but tech n9ne's part is sicc.


  2. #2
    Guest
    Yea, This Song Is Sick!

  3. #3
    i no its old but i didnt see any post for this song so i decided to post it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    DWAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM So Nasty But Quite Old My Friend I Suggest Downloading The Album Its Pretty Good Even Though I Don't Know What The Fuck He Says

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    its danish

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur G
    i didnt see this post anywhere else so i was wonderin if u guys and girls have heard of this song, i think its german but tech n9ne's part is sicc.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol then you obviously didnt search the forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur G
    i no its old but i didnt see any post for this song so i decided to post it


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strange
    DWAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM So Nasty But Quite Old My Friend I Suggest Downloading The Album Its Pretty Good Even Though I Don't Know What The Fuck He Says

  6. #6
    oh i didnt no tht

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Yh man love this song, its with a dude called L.O.C, its danish

  7. #7
    lol i did not understand the last sentence but if u say its good then i will check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    yh man, google Liam O'connor or L.O.C hes a danish rapper, some of his videos are sick, makes me wanna learn danish lmao check out Hvorfor Vil du Ikk and Du gor mig, sick songs and videos


    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur G
    oh i didnt no tht

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Yh man love this song, its with a dude called L.O.C, its danish

  8. #8
    i just watched them, i gotta admit its good but i wish i new wat he was sayin loll, its sounds sicc tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    yh its danish lmao but they are awesome just watched them again myself


    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur G
    lol i did not understand the last sentence but if u say its good then i will check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    yh man, google Liam O'connor or L.O.C hes a danish rapper, some of his videos are sick, makes me wanna learn danish lmao check out Hvorfor Vil du Ikk and Du gor mig, sick songs and videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur G
    oh i didnt no tht

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Yh man love this song, its with a dude called L.O.C, its danish

  9. #9
    can some one hook us up with a mp3?

  10. #10
    Senior Member MorbidKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    111
    Songs like that and dark places make me feel so stupid to try sing along when I have no ideo what its saying... for all I know ive prayed away my soul on accident

Similar Threads

  1. L.O.C. Bare en Pige/Just a Girl Feat. Tech N9ne
    By Richard676 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. TECH N9ne- "Curious (What Up Wit Ya Girl)"f. Royce da 5'9" released
    By KeithGallo in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 05:03 AM
  3. L.O.C FT TECH N9NE JUST A GIRL
    By Ty in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:19 PM
  4. TECH N9NE on every girl
    By GreatScott in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:35 AM
  5. Tech N9ne Big Bad Wolf Cemetery Girl Remix
    By CoreyClay in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •