Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012

wat is every ones opinion about this yall think its bs or should we be worried i worry sometimes because by then ill only be 18 and there is still alot to do in this world but i worry the most about my cousin she only 8 months shell be 2 in 2012 and i think if god loves us y is he taking us when we cant even experiance things on earth and might he be going to take my cousin who will be 2 and other children who wont be able experiance anything in life if this happens this is one reason y i have been questioning god alot lately idk though sometimes i jus think to hell with it all i dont care what do yall think about it

ima jus enjoy the time i do have,not worry bout when its gonna end

but i think 2012 is jus gonna b a normal year

well he did the same thing with Noah's Ark and the Great Flood. Personally I think 2012 apocalypse is bull shit like many other do.

Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    if god loves us y is he taking us when we cant even experiance things on earth

i feel ppl will worry too much and react on each other and then come to find out its not the end.. and look stupid for what they did.

like the Y2K crisis lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i feel ppl will worry too much and react on each other and then come to find out its not the end.. and look stupid for what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    like the Y2K crisis lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

yup wit 2012 tee shirts and water collectors bottles

that 2012 shit bugs me too... used to be really bad to where id get depressed constantly if id think bout it, then i realized fuck it, no point thinking about it
    if it happens, too fucking bad
    if it doesnt, then thats a few years spent doing nothing but stressing over bull shit

Well the whole end of the world thing is bs. You wanna know why the maians didnt finish there calander??? The conquistadors came in and lovingly demolished them. So basically theres several theorys on what will happen in 2012

1.worlds gonna end
    2.aliens will return to our planet and we will live in peace
    3.We are going to collide with plane Niburu

Not really sure what the last ones bout but thats a theory. Personally since i dont know what to believe so im gonna do whats best in these situations. Keep my faith in the devine creator and the architect that created everything, and just figure there may be a plan in the long run. And not worry about it, whatevers gonna happen is gonna happen anyways so whats the use of freakin out. The world was sposed to end plenty of times before

Btw theres probly more theories those are the only 3 i know off the top of my head. But really theyre just theories

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Well the whole end of the world thing is bs. You wanna know why the maians didnt finish there calander??? The conquistadors came in and lovingly demolished them. So basically theres several theorys on what will happen in 2012
    1.worlds gonna end
    2.aliens will return to our planet and we will live in peace
    3.We are going to collide with plane Niburu

Not really sure what the last ones bout but thats a theory. Personally since i dont know what to believe so im gonna do whats best in these situations. Keep my faith in the devine creator and the architect that created everything, and just figure there may be a plan in the long run. And not worry about it, whatevers gonna happen is gonna happen anyways so whats the use of freakin out. The world was sposed to end plenty of times before

just live your life because if the world does end worrying about it won't stop it. be a good person.......have faith in God........then there is no stress.