Thread: movies...

movies...

saw the mj movie 2 times fina see it a 3rd time this weekend. "this is it"

just watched "g i joe" its iight i gotta see it again to see if its really cou' lol

gonna watch "ice age dawn of dinosarus" yea ur boy is a big kid lol

what movies u gonna watch b4 january 2010? been watchin.. or thinkin about watchin!!

post in this post!

i kinda wanna go see ice age, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    i kinda wanna go see ice age, haha.
    i got the dino one lol ima watch it later b4 i crash!! because them movies in hd is hella tiznitty!!!!!! idk i love them kinda movies!! animation! whatelse u gonna see tho?

Yeah man I just went on Sunday after the cowboy game and watched the MJ movie. I thought it was really cool that they shot all that footage from his rehersals. The next movie I'm looking forward to is the fourth kind or whatever it's called. That movie looks like it's gonna be pretty crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIP
    Yeah man I just went on Sunday after the cowboy game and watched the MJ movie. I thought it was really cool that they shot all that footage from his rehersals. The next movie I'm looking forward to is the fourth kind or whatever it's called. That movie looks like it's gonna be pretty crazy.
    yea it was like watchin the real concert but wit him just givin only 20 percent of what he was gonna do!!! im buyin that when it comes out the first day!!!! and turnin my sound on lol and that movie u talkin about i think its gonna be cou' too!!! i might go see it. i need to get back in my movie mode again. crazy werid thing is.... on halloween me and my friend was watchin "halloween 2" today i look on tech's twitter page and for a tweet he said he was watchin that on the bus i think and that its his fav movie or one of his favs i was thinkin dang scorpios think alike cause i couldve gotten the other movies vut thats one thats in my collection lol

"scorpios think alike" hell yeah. i love Halloween 2 haha
    but i think the 4th kind is next one i wanna see, any other movie is just an excuse to get some in the theater hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

yea it was like watchin the real concert but wit him just givin only 20 percent of what he was gonna do!!! im buyin that when it comes out the first day!!!! and turnin my sound on lol and that movie u talkin about i think its gonna be cou' too!!! i might go see it. i need to get back in my movie mode again. crazy werid thing is.... on halloween me and my friend was watchin "halloween 2" today i look on tech's twitter page and for a tweet he said he was watchin that on the bus i think and that its his fav movie or one of his favs i was thinkin dang scorpios think alike cause i couldve gotten the other movies vut thats one thats in my collection lol

Im goin to see This Is It tomorrow at 4:20. Cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    "scorpios think alike" hell yeah. i love Halloween 2 haha
    but i think the 4th kind is next one i wanna see, any other movie is just an excuse to get some in the theater hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    yea i know what u mean! ima see that movie tho i just gotta see when! and to the dude that said he going to see this is it tomorrow im not lying when i say its a good movie and im glad they made it!