Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEAVE ME ALONE VID...

LEAVE ME ALONE VID...

IDK IF NE ONE POSTED THIS BUT I DONT REALLY GET IT...ON THE VIDEO HIM AND KRIZZ BRUSH THEMSELVES ON THE CHEST AND GRADUALLY GO DOWN..."LEAVE ME ALONE"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN GUYS...

I WAS THINKIN LIKE HE SAYS...LEAVE ME ALONE JUST SUCK MY DICK...FEEL ME...

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    dunno. im thinkin maybe theyre givin the idea thats its on their chest.
    LEAVE

ME

ALONE. but i have no idea and wonder the same.

WEST MICHIGAN...DAMN MAMI...THATS DEEP IM LOCATED HERE IN CALI...THATS DOPE THOUGH MUCH LOVE TO NE TECH FAN...SO YOU WERE WORKIN OUT...NICE...SPORTY KINDA CHICKA HUH...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    Who knows, could be a wipe me down thing like boosie. could be a dirt off ya shoulders like hova... could be just whatever they felt like doin when they were doin it.

What I DO know tho... is that I was at the gym at school runnin and went to get in the weight room and the vid was on MTVU. Made me stop what I was doin and watch <3 I think I was the only one in the room excited bout it tho =( damn west michigan folk.

the end

MAYBE...THATS A GOOD ONE...IS THAT YOUR PIC...THEM KICKS ARE DOPE...

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa

nope aint me

Quote Originally Posted by fresnojodan559

YA THEM KICKS ARE HARD IMMA GRAFFITI ARTIST MYSELF...WAS JUST GONNA GIVE ANOTHER NIGGA PROPS FOR THE ART MOVEMENT...NOTHIN CULTURE...

nope aint me

NICE...THATS COOL...I UNDERSTAND THAT...KEEP THE TONED TONED RIGHT...GOTTA KEEP THE BOOTY BOOTYFUL...LOL...BUT MICHIGAN HUH...HOW THE TECH BIZZ DOWN THERE...

haha not really SPORTY. i watch sports, but dont participate. i'm a cheerleader and play a few sports video games but thats bout it hahaha just workin out to preserve the sexy.

WEST MICHIGAN...DAMN MAMI...THATS DEEP IM LOCATED HERE IN CALI...THATS DOPE THOUGH MUCH LOVE TO NE TECH FAN...SO YOU WERE WORKIN OUT...NICE...SPORTY KINDA CHICKA HUH...

Who knows, could be a wipe me down thing like boosie. could be a dirt off ya shoulders like hova... could be just whatever they felt like doin when they were doin it.

What I DO know tho... is that I was at the gym at school runnin and went to get in the weight room and the vid was on MTVU. Made me stop what I was doin and watch <3 I think I was the only one in the room excited bout it tho =( damn west michigan folk.

the end

MAN...THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD TECH I WAS IN THE 4TH OR 5TH GRADE HELL MAYBE 6TH...AND I LOVED TO LISTEN TO THIS RING...AND THEN I JUST KEPT LISTENIN AND LISTENIN...WENT TO MY FIRST TECH SHOW ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO AND BEEN GOIN TO EVERY SHOW EVER SINCE THIS YEAR I WENT TO THE HOUSE OF BLUES SHOW IN LA...IT WAS OFF THE EDGE AND IT KICKED SUPER DUPER HARD IN MY SHIN...THE SHOW WAS DOPE...

wack...im sorry i had to solve some prob im here at work...well michigan add me that way we can talk...get at me...ill hear from you...stay workin...and i hope to hear from you again...keep reppin that tech...