Thread: Mitchy slick n tech?

Mitchy slick n tech?

I'm out here in daygo and been down with mitchy slick for a while.

Tech shouts out Mitchy on check yo temp....

These 2 need to come together that would be fireee..

mitchy slick is legit. his album with messy marv was sick. id like to see him and tech do something

same here

Hell ya that messy slick cd is sick

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    mitchy slick is legit. his album with messy marv was sick. id like to see him and tech do something

hell yea hes dope, west coast g!

damn right midwest needs to come meet up with the west coast more often always nor cal collabs

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.

thats cuz here in NOR CAL we gotta huge underground scene, and alot of them also like collaboratin' with tech and hit him up first. for some reason not alotta so cal rappers hit him up for a feature. very few in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Howard
    damn right midwest needs to come meet up with the west coast more often always nor cal collabs

Ya so cal doesn't have much that comes outta here. I got alot of love for norcal rappers!

Quote Originally Posted by J.NUTTY
    thats cuz here in NOR CAL we gotta huge underground scene, and alot of them also like collaboratin' with tech and hit him up first. for some reason not alotta so cal rappers hit him up for a feature. very few in comparison.

thats good, cuz i love all rap, and being from northern california, we show alot of love for rappers from all over, and alot of people ive met from so cal, either never heard of alot of rappers from up here, or they diss 'em, wich i never understood cuz as a rap fan, i like what sounds good no matter what region any ones from, west coast is like the only region with 2 different s of rap, nor cal and so cal.

Ya so cal doesn't have much that comes outta here. I got alot of love for norcal rappers!

co sign

thats good, cuz i love all rap, and being from northern california, we show alot of love for rappers from all over, and alot of people ive met from so cal, either never heard of alot of rappers from up here, or they diss 'em, wich i never understood cuz as a rap fan, i like what sounds good no matter what region any ones from, west coast is like the only region with 2 different s of rap, nor cal and so cal.