Thread: Get Off...

Get Off...

So right now I'm takin a break from K.O.D, and listenin to some Genius. This thread might be old, I don't know, but whatever. Was anyone expecting Tech to do a track like Get Off? Where he's hella singin and shit? I mean, it's a good track, I like it, but what ya'll think??

I THINK THE WHOLE GENIUS ALBUM IS DOPE AND YEAH THAT SONG IS THE SHIT TECH AND KRIZZ BE HARMONAZING ON THAT SHIT LOL

I love the cd....much much different then vitiligo.

Nd matter of fact....I'm listening to get off...haha.

Yeah I watched that interview a while ago. I just thought it was crazy how he could get his voice that high. Lol.

T-Pain isn't on Heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God

Their are a couple songs that sounded sick with it, like T-Pain & Kanye West "Heartless". That was the only song on 808's & Heartbreaks I like lol
    And I'm not a fan of get off, or any of those other songs like it. There is alot of stuff I skip on Genius. Good album though.

You must not appreciate good vocal cords I guess. Cause any track Krizz sings on, is pretty dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    T-Pain isn't on Heartless.

Their are a couple songs that sounded sick with it, like T-Pain & Kanye West "Heartless". That was the only song on 808's & Heartbreaks I like lol

And I'm not a fan of get off, or any of those other songs like it. There is alot of stuff I skip on Genius. Good album though.

Shit he uses it on blown away and it was good, there's soooooo many songs with auto tune that ppl don't even realize has it, it doesn't just make u sound like t pain

In the interview he talks about that track in the very beginning & it's true what he's saying, he just held a note. He can't really sing like Krizz though lol. He also talks about Auo-Tune which was cool to here cuz I didn't know that She Devil was auto-tune lol. I think him talking about him using the auto-tune finally will shut up his fans that were hating on him using it cuz he's right. Their are a couple songs that sounded sick with it, like T-Pain & Kanye West "Heartless". That was the only song on 808's & Heartbreaks I like lol

Another song I like with auto-tune, is Chopped and Screwed by Tpain. Or if you've heard Therapy also by Tpain, that song is hella funny. Both off Thr33 Rings.