Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tech cd autograph

tech cd autograph

alright ppl are always telling me that tha pre-orderd cd's arent autographed by tech that someone else does it like he hires ppl do do it but does tech do it himself i think he does cause i dont think tech would rip us off like that

I think he probably actually signs one and they make copies of it cuz can u see Tech sittin there signing 10,000 cds or however many are ordered

he does it himself...i promise, if you got a pre-ordered cd, it is in fact signed by tech. Don't be bothered by what others say and cherish your cd booklet cuz tech did sign it...in fact i heard him saying at the vip meet and greet that he had to sign 3000 more copies on the bus and ship em back to kc cuz so many people ordered it

does the same go for the posters?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    he does it himself...i promise, if you got a pre-ordered cd, it is in fact signed by tech. Don't be bothered by what others say and cherish your cd booklet cuz tech did sign it...in fact i heard him saying at the vip meet and greet that he had to sign 3000 more copies on the bus and ship em back to kc cuz so many people ordered it

Well thats the shit i was gonna take mine and make him sign it again lol but instead of lookin dumb Ill take a poster or something or just let him sign my ass like Ive been wanting too haha

Yeah, there was an interview and while Tech was talking, he was just going through a tremendous amount of shit signing it.

He really signs it.

depends on where you got it from, if it came from strange, and they said it was signed it was signed by tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerina
    does the same go for the posters?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared

good to hear.. imma go order me some posters now! lol

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Yeah, there was an interview and while Tech was talking, he was just going through a tremendous amount of shit signing it.

He really signs it.

yeah he does. on the strictly strange dvd it shows Kutt going through thousands of Feature Presentation booklets and signing them

do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    Well thats the shit i was gonna take mine and make him sign it again lol but instead of lookin dumb Ill take a poster or something or just let him sign my ass like Ive been wanting too haha