Thread: techs album pushed back a week in canada?

techs album pushed back a week in canada?

i went down to my local record store and was told the album was pushed back until this tuesday! did this happen to anyone else or does my record store just suck ass?

no should of pre ordered it but i dont think anyone else had a problem i read a couple of threads saying they got theres from a record store before the release date so dont whats up with your store unless he orded late copys of it...

thats what i thought. my music store is retarded i have to personaly order almost anything i want or they wont get it. its the HMV in lethbridge alberta. all of the employees are little emo brats and have no idea whats going on in music except whats going on in their own little world. i wish it wasnt the only one in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    no should of pre ordered it but i dont think anyone else had a problem i read a couple of threads saying they got theres from a record store before the release date so dont whats up with your store unless he orded late copys of it...

say no more with HMV okay i know where alberta is over there havent been to canada i hear its nice!!! yeh main are a bit emo when they work in HMV they are in australia! i feel for you thats shit you will probably like the album when you get it's a different from usual i like it

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    thats what i thought. my music store is retarded i have to personaly order almost anything i want or they wont get it. its the HMV in lethbridge alberta. all of the employees are little emo brats and have no idea whats going on in music except whats going on in their own little world. i wish it wasnt the only one in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca

same mada fakin shit in montreal bwoay

naaa the same thing happened to me man, i was pissed but its all good cuz im gettin it 2moro