Thread: I wanna know about EVERYONES Tech N9ne experience.

I wanna know about EVERYONES Tech N9ne experience.

How was it? What did ya'll do? How did it happen?

Mine Was Bad Mutha Fucken Ass!

Danced Wit Naked Chicks Tha Whole Tech Set Hahahaha

T-TOWN = TITTY TOWN!!!!

I once went to a festival in Ohio with an ex girlfriend, We were all rolling our faces off and blam the Anghellic Truck rolls in. We got to kick it with Tech Kutt and Kaliko before the show and before Tech got his face paint on. He was rolling like a muthafucka too, Asked him about the song Hellbound and why when we tried playing it in reverse we couldn't make it out. Explained why, Because he spit the verse how it would be pronounced backwards like dyslexic wasn't recorded forward and mastered backwards. Was dope as fuck kicked it then got front row in the middlre of a field in Ohio to watch Tech rock a crowd from a semi flatbead trailor. The fucken power cut out during this ring too, Tech kept that shit going acapella hella sick. Miss the good old days for real.

That Sounds Sick As Fuck Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    I once went to a festival in Ohio with an ex girlfriend, We were all rolling our faces off and blam the Anghellic Truck rolls in. We got to kick it with Tech Kutt and Kaliko before the show and before Tech got his face paint on. He was rolling like a muthafucka too, Asked him about the song Hellbound and why when we tried playing it in reverse we couldn't make it out. Explained why, Because he spit the verse how it would be pronounced backwards like dyslexic wasn't recorded forward and mastered backwards. Was dope as fuck kicked it then got front row in the middlre of a field in Ohio to watch Tech rock a crowd from a semi flatbead trailor. The fucken power cut out during this ring too, Tech kept that shit going acapella hella sick. Miss the good old days for real.

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Trey