Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hunterish

hunterish

is the hook "you're one hundred. we so hunterish"? if it is then what does it mean? that shit is over my head.

You're one hundred - Like 100% hot like talkin to a girl
    we so hunterish - they huntin for some pussy.
    Listen to the song

yea im not sure if thats the meaning. I've listened to the song many a time, im not gonna ask anybody before i listen to the song. and besides "100% hot like talkin to a girl" doesn't make any fuckin sense

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.

Listen to the song

100 is like sayin a girl is a dime. Get it now? And the song is about fucking girls what else would it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalstiltskin
    yea im not sure if thats the meaning. I've listened to the song many a time, im not gonna ask anybody before i listen to the song. and besides "100% hot like talkin to a girl" doesn't make any fuckin sense
    Listen to the song

i thought a dime was a 10 not 100. and if you're asking me what it means, well, that's what I'm doing

100 is like sayin a girl is a dime. Get it now? And the song is about fucking girls what else would it mean?

Listen to the song

lol the girl is 100% fine n hes hunterish

Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

Thank you! Everyone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

first off, kids like u are the reason i don't talk on these forums. when in the the song does he say percent? good thing theres the siccness. legit tech fans are on there. not shit talkin' mitches who cant answer a fuckin question without talkin like a fuckin 5 year old. brent bertrand, ur the one whos "stupid and ignorant" and ur probably the reason ppl dont wanna listen to tech, cus THEY come on the forums tryin to lget into a new artist and punks like u act like ur top shit.

Dwam y'all!! lay off the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    or maybe ur a bitch who wont accept the answer, damnnn youve been told the answer so now all you need to do is rub those few brain cells you got together and realise its correct, fucks sake if ud done that to begin with there wudnt be a thread, its not fuckin difficult to figure

first off, kids like u are the reason i don't talk on these forums. when in the the song does he say percent? good thing theres the siccness. legit tech fans are on there. not shit talkin' mitches who cant answer a fuckin question without talkin like a fuckin 5 year old. brent bertrand, ur the one whos "stupid and ignorant" and ur probably the reason ppl dont wanna listen to tech, cus THEY come on the forums tryin to lget into a new artist and punks like u act like ur top shit.