Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: hunterish

  1. #1

    hunterish

    is the hook "you're one hundred. we so hunterish"? if it is then what does it mean? that shit is over my head.

  2. #2
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    You're one hundred - Like 100% hot like talkin to a girl
    we so hunterish - they huntin for some pussy.
    Listen to the song

  3. #3
    yea im not sure if thats the meaning. I've listened to the song many a time, im not gonna ask anybody before i listen to the song. and besides "100% hot like talkin to a girl" doesn't make any fuckin sense

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    You're one hundred - Like 100% hot like talkin to a girl
    we so hunterish - they huntin for some pussy.

    Listen to the song

  4. #4
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    100 is like sayin a girl is a dime. Get it now? And the song is about fucking girls what else would it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusalstiltskin
    yea im not sure if thats the meaning. I've listened to the song many a time, im not gonna ask anybody before i listen to the song. and besides "100% hot like talkin to a girl" doesn't make any fuckin sense
    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    You're one hundred - Like 100% hot like talkin to a girl
    we so hunterish - they huntin for some pussy.
    Listen to the song

  5. #5
    i thought a dime was a 10 not 100. and if you're asking me what it means, well, that's what I'm doing

    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    100 is like sayin a girl is a dime. Get it now? And the song is about fucking girls what else would it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusalstiltskin
    yea im not sure if thats the meaning. I've listened to the song many a time, im not gonna ask anybody before i listen to the song. and besides "100% hot like talkin to a girl" doesn't make any fuckin sense
    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    You're one hundred - Like 100% hot like talkin to a girl
    we so hunterish - they huntin for some pussy.
    Listen to the song

  6. #6
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    lol the girl is 100% fine n hes hunterish

  7. #7
    Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

  8. #8
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    Thank you! Everyone lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

  9. #9
    first off, kids like u are the reason i don't talk on these forums. when in the the song does he say percent? good thing theres the siccness. legit tech fans are on there. not shit talkin' mitches who cant answer a fuckin question without talkin like a fuckin 5 year old. brent bertrand, ur the one whos "stupid and ignorant" and ur probably the reason ppl dont wanna listen to tech, cus THEY come on the forums tryin to lget into a new artist and punks like u act like ur top shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

  10. #10
    Dwam y'all!! lay off the dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    or maybe ur a bitch who wont accept the answer, damnnn youve been told the answer so now all you need to do is rub those few brain cells you got together and realise its correct, fucks sake if ud done that to begin with there wudnt be a thread, its not fuckin difficult to figure

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusalstiltskin
    first off, kids like u are the reason i don't talk on these forums. when in the the song does he say percent? good thing theres the siccness. legit tech fans are on there. not shit talkin' mitches who cant answer a fuckin question without talkin like a fuckin 5 year old. brent bertrand, ur the one whos "stupid and ignorant" and ur probably the reason ppl dont wanna listen to tech, cus THEY come on the forums tryin to lget into a new artist and punks like u act like ur top shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Why are so many ppl on here so stupid and ignorant? YES thats what it means, I dont understand how you cant decipher that, do you even listen to the lyrics? You're 100, we so Hunterish. DUH

Similar Threads

  1. Hunterish
    By CaStiK61 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:22 AM
  2. Hunterish Dance
    By Thomas898 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:44 AM
  3. Hunterish Dance?
    By Gofer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:44 PM
  4. Chorus of "Hunterish"
    By Jerm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 03:34 AM
  5. Hunterish
    By CaStiK61 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •