Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Ideas

Strange Music Ideas

These are just ideas i thought of.

1.)Strange Music should get a ChatBox.

2.)Strange Music should make there own deck of cards.

Here's my idea for a tour. Have Tech headline of course and just have Krizz and Kutt as seperate opening acts so we can hear more of their music live.

Strange should release those watches to the public that they had in the dvd.

no way man the concert just wouldnt be the same ..... they need to sell those chains online

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Here's my idea for a tour. Have Tech headline of course and just have Krizz and Kutt as seperate opening acts so we can hear more of their music live.

this is kinda of a good idea i think tech should do an ebony and ivory tour yu know black and white rappers

A lot of his tours in the past had both white and black rappers. Why the fuck should race matter anyways.

lol
    i'd buy that deck of cards for kings cup

His Absolute Power tours were actually like that. WAAAAY doper in my opinion, I really wish they would go back to that. I don't think Krizz had enough material to have his own set, but Kutt did. I'm very passionate about this idea, I loved how the shows used to be, and there'd be so much more potential if they decided to do that. Not to mention I don't like how Kutt and Krizz don't get enough stage time. I wanna see there solo acts but only get a couple songs out of each concert. There most definitely needs to be a change.

But don't get me wrong, they will still all come out at the end for Tech's set. That's how it used to be too. Tech would be by himself for a couple opening songs, then Kutt and Krizz would come out. DOPE ASS SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

I think there gonna do that on the Strictly Strange tour 2010. At least it would make sence since its just strange.

They should make their own shoes.