Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do the Juggalos/lettes think about my music?

What do the Juggalos/lettes think about my music?

just curious if ya'll diggin my album. ive met a lot of you on this tour and the reception has been good. im just curious about the juggalos on TRTN to see if ya'll like my album. come through my page and check out my music and leave me some comments. much love to all of ya'll.

himmi hyme!

I will admit, i didnt like you at all when i heard you at first, then i listened to this album and was surprised. Youre not bad man and if you read this before the show today youll see me im comin for the meet and greet. Cya there

Not gonna lie I haven't heard a single verse from you brother but the fact that you're even active on these forums and show that you're doing what you love makes me even respect you more.

Sorry for sleepin on ya, I'll peep your ish out soon brother but I can already say the way you're goin about your music is dope and admirable at the same time.

Cheers,
    Raphael

thats whats up. i dog the honesty, let me know what u think when u hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Not gonna lie I haven't heard a single verse from you brother but the fact that you're even active on these forums and show that you're doing what you love makes me even respect you more.

Sorry for sleepin on ya, I'll peep your ish out soon brother but I can already say the way you're goin about your music is dope and admirable at the same time.

Cheers,

Raphael

The cd is hella dope I aint gonna lie 1 of the best I bought this yr

i think the album is fire! in my opinion, wait a minute and midwest explosion r the best tracks on it, but its all good. the beats r sick, ur verses r sick, everything bout it, good shit

I love the album! I was at the fort collins show the other night and I think you had the best performance of the night! Bought the stoned again shirt after your set.

aye that shit is siiiiicck, but i grew up on that type of shit... keep doin' your thang

im from germany and i gt ur album like one week ago and trhat shit is pure fire i reeally liked wait a minuute red wine and midwest explosion and inka binka much love keep doin what u do !!

NOT A JUGGALO AND WHO CARES WHAT JUGGALOS THINK THEY THINK ICP IS TALENTED HAHA YOUR THE SHIT MAN