Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Musics Generosity

Strange Musics Generosity

I just wanted to post a thread giving props to Strange for how well they treat thier fans. I mean where else can you spend $20 and get an autographed cd and all the extra cool shit they send with it? Or how about the insane deal you get with the V.I.P. packages? What other artist would dare meet all thier fans and give away so much merch for a bill? Hell, back in 2001 when I first started going to Tech shows( they toured in two vans back then they used to throw merch into the crowd all during thier set. I caught two posters at a show in Lincoln, NE and was stoked. But when I got home and unrolled them I seen they was AUTOGRAPHED! Sick shit. Anyway nuff said. I just wanted to give Strange credit for how good they are to the fans.

Big ups to STRANGE music!!!!

There are deals like this with a lot of artists.

But it's dope for any artist to do something like this.

Any artist that would personaly thank there Street team an put it on youtube is a fucking legand in my books

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    There are deals like this with a lot of artists.

But it's dope for any artist to do something like this.

Shit Tech made a shoutout to all of us here on K.O.D. as well Hes always talkin about how much luv he has for his fans and us street teamers in his interviews too :P

I love Tech but where do I get the Damn Strange Pendant? I'm a jeweler and could make it but thats violation of copyright and I'd rather buy it. anyone know where I can buy that sick pendant Tech wears? I want it so damn bad!

I don't think it would be illegal if you made it to wear yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolton M. Vanderwerf
    I love Tech but where do I get the Damn Strange Pendant? I'm a jeweler and could make it but thats violation of copyright and I'd rather buy it. anyone know where I can buy that sick pendant Tech wears? I want it so damn bad!

I haven't been able to purchase anything from the website in a while I need to call them again, this shit sucks. I want more merch.

Mad props to Strange. I love the autograph and VIP packages too.

i know man pretty much all my Tech/Strange Artists shit is autographed it is really fuckin dope how well they treat us.