Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Best song on KOD and why.

  1. #1

    Best song on KOD and why.

    I just wanna know what each person on here had to say the BEST song on the new album is and why. I know that for me, Low is my favorite because its one of them songs that brings me back to my dark times, and just thinking about the past in general. So i know there are a lot of amazing songs on this CD but i just was wanting to see what others thoughts were about other songs on the CD.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jared10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    305
    LOW...why??? Listen to it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I love low but i think demons or horns
    Because with me i strughle to fit this pure persona that i want to have in my life, where im not tryin to get sexual type activitys goin, or lookin at porn, beatin off. Even just checkin out chicks and degrading them by judging them. Pretty much everyone in this world is beautiful in someway and doesnt deserve to be judged, especially in a time when people believe there is a standard for everything especially being loved. You dont have to be a bombshell to find somebody. So yah i struggle with my demons and try to rip these horns out but they are always there just pokin at me.

    Sorry for the TMI and the TOO REAL situation

  4. #4
    Guest
    your a fucking faggot for asking this.. cause there all great.

    but.... either horns of K.O.D.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    A pure persona would be someone that doesnt judge people by how they look or how they act sometimes, but judges them by there hearts. somebody that wants to do things for people selflessly and is basically beutiful inside and that projects to the outside. Personally i believe that being pure would make me more of a better person. not using women for sex. i have no problems with people doin it, i believe in lovin but im tired of the women i attract bein into that stuff. so seing and reading storys where there are people with pure hearts, pure souls just is the person i want to be. i dont know its kinda weird. but i would like to but its a haaaaaaaaaaaaard thing to tryn do. so i kinda fail at it. i kinda have the feeling that if i could achieve it i would be happier, but really it probly doesnt matter and im just nuts lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagyk
    no hate just curious. what's a pure persona and why would you want it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    I love low but i think demons or horns
    Because with me i strughle to fit this pure persona that i want to have in my life, where im not tryin to get sexual type activitys goin, or lookin at porn, beatin off. Even just checkin out chicks and degrading them by judging them. Pretty much everyone in this world is beautiful in someway and doesnt deserve to be judged, especially in a time when people believe there is a standard for everything especially being loved. You dont have to be a bombshell to find somebody. So yah i struggle with my demons and try to rip these horns out but they are always there just pokin at me.

    Sorry for the TMI and the TOO REAL situation

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    lol thats whats funny is ive always pictured my dream self as an angelic figure but im like tech anghelic an angel living in hell this world isnt a happy place but still some manage to do it. really i put to much negativity and enjoy to much violence sex offensive shit from music movies games whatever into my mind to do any good lol its all backwords thanks for the hope tho lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagyk
    yeah, now i got it. i've met 1 or 2 people like that. angels. not for me, but i hope you get there one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    A pure persona would be someone that doesnt judge people by how they look or how they act sometimes, but judges them by there hearts. somebody that wants to do things for people selflessly and is basically beutiful inside and that projects to the outside. Personally i believe that being pure would make me more of a better person. not using women for sex. i have no problems with people doin it, i believe in lovin but im tired of the women i attract bein into that stuff. so seing and reading storys where there are people with pure hearts, pure souls just is the person i want to be. i dont know its kinda weird. but i would like to but its a haaaaaaaaaaaaard thing to tryn do. so i kinda fail at it. i kinda have the feeling that if i could achieve it i would be happier, but really it probly doesnt matter and im just nuts lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagyk
    no hate just curious. what's a pure persona and why would you want it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    I love low but i think demons or horns
    Because with me i strughle to fit this pure persona that i want to have in my life, where im not tryin to get sexual type activitys goin, or lookin at porn, beatin off. Even just checkin out chicks and degrading them by judging them. Pretty much everyone in this world is beautiful in someway and doesnt deserve to be judged, especially in a time when people believe there is a standard for everything especially being loved. You dont have to be a bombshell to find somebody. So yah i struggle with my demons and try to rip these horns out but they are always there just pokin at me.

    Sorry for the TMI and the TOO REAL situation

  7. #7
    Senior Member GRIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    293
    I agree with that KOD is an amazing song!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Zumberge
    KOD, because i love the beat the lyrics and the feeling. and when he raps backwards<3

  8. #8
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Demons or B Boy because the featured artists, but Low is great too. They're all good.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheWorst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    hands down its gotta be KOD! dark beat its sickkk

    1st vese is about inviting listeners to his world after watching this world fail
    2nd verse is u gotta wear this and do that to let him know u down, that hes king of darkness
    3rd he raps about all the stages of his life using his album names

    its great.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jared10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    305
    thanks for the play by play


    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst
    hands down its gotta be KOD! dark beat its sickkk

    1st vese is about inviting listeners to his world after watching this world fail
    2nd verse is u gotta wear this and do that to let him know u down, that hes king of darkness
    3rd he raps about all the stages of his life using his album names

    its great.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM
  4. AP.9 - Reality Check (song uses same beat as Last Sad Song)
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:15 AM
  5. song "wake up call".. song in background?
    By AlexLewicki in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •