Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Collins show last night

Fort Collins show last night

Been reading some posts about last nights show at the Aggie, guess it's split right down the middle people have been saying it was great others have said it was lame. I was suppose to go, but my ride didn't make it cause they where snowed in, anyways I was just seeing what the reaction from all the people that went last night. Good show? Bad show? Should Tech try another spot like the Budwiser event center instead of the Aggie?

Im just sorry you got fuckd cuz of snow

Yeah I was pissed, O well next tour!

Shouldnt be to long

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterN9ne
    Yeah I was pissed, O well next tour!

Fuck that show! I've been to about 15 tech shows and that's the worst show I've been to! Definitely won't be going to the aggie for another show...the hour plus drive was not worth it at all! Rude ass people ruined the show. Plus they didn't have all the merch out:/. Performances were good....slaughterhouse is a dope group but there performance wasn't all that great. Glasses and Stevie Stone were cool as hell and Tech was...well Tech! His set was pretty much the same as from the sickology show except a few KOD songs

The show was dope!!! But there was a lot of litle fuckers there trying to start shit. And a lot of drunk ass dumb chicks. I didnt see Sickology, so it was a new set to me.

Think Tech should ditch they Aggie and try to get to the Budweiser event center??

dude it was awesome. anyone who says it sucks was either too drunk or fighting.

Glasses Malone and Stevie Stone were awesome as well.

definately passed my expectations

Just a question....was this your first show and have you ever been to the Fillmore?

I wasn't drunk and I wasn't trying to fight anyone on purpose....but when someone grabs my girls ass when we are walking through the crowd....I'm swinging on a motherfucker. People need to keep their hands to them damn selves! I mean come on...my girl was in jeans and a t-shirt....they can fuck with the bitches that dress like sluts....atleast they're asking for it

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypze

i have been to every show in the denver area for the last ten years and i can understand what you mean with your girl thing but that doesn't mean it wasn't a good show

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    Just a question....was this your first show and have you ever been to the Fillmore?

I wasn't drunk and I wasn't trying to fight anyone on purpose....but when someone grabs my girls ass when we are walking through the crowd....I'm swinging on a motherfucker. People need to keep their hands to them damn selves! I mean come on...my girl was in jeans and a t-shirt....they can fuck with the bitches that dress like sluts....atleast they're asking for it

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypze