Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I gave up hope for music

  1. #1
    Senior Member Scurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    367

    I gave up hope for music


  2. #2
    Senior Member OGVIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    266
    Wow, just wow, love Lil Jon beats too, another artist desperately trying to stay relevant I guess.
    On a side note, the chorus proved to me that auto-tune can make every female sound like Rihanna

  3. #3
    Hahahaha wow wtf? Lil Jon has lost his motherfuckin mind. Hes become the black Pitbull LMAO

  4. #4
    Senior Member Scurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    367
    Haha, very true.

    Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP
    Wow, just wow, love Lil Jon beats too, another artist desperately trying to stay relevant I guess.
    On a side note, the chorus proved to me that auto-tune can make every female sound like Rihanna

  5. #5
    mainstream music is a joke. that is one of the worst songs i have ever heard. WTF just go away Lil John its over!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member OGVIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    266
    Nah, he just needs to stick to makin sick-ass beats, he dont need to be the star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy J Eazy
    mainstream music is a joke. that is one of the worst songs i have ever heard. WTF just go away Lil John its over!!

  7. #7
    agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP
    Nah, he just needs to stick to makin sick-ass beats, he dont need to be the star.


    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy J Eazy
    mainstream music is a joke. that is one of the worst songs i have ever heard. WTF just go away Lil John its over!!

  8. #8
    You cant say that seriously theirs a few great rappers in the mainstream. For namesake Luda. Damn near every track he has is fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy J Eazy
    mainstream music is a joke. that is one of the worst songs i have ever heard. WTF just go away Lil John its over!!

  9. #9
    Lil Jon's fucking dope.
    He does what he tries to do (make club music).

  10. #10
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    just take it for what it is...dont any of you fools go to the clubs? Its great dancing music...thats where it stays haha in the club...your not going to bump that shit in your ride....

Similar Threads

  1. NEW DOPE SHIT ICE IN MY EAR GAVE ME A BRAIN FREEZE
    By mikern3821 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 03:20 AM
  2. I really hope Tech reads this...
    By Andrew Welbes in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:23 PM
  3. Does anyone hope and pray that when we die..
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
  4. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE LAUGHING
    By sean diego in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:11 PM
  5. I just gave Tech a shout out on Shade 45
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •