Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do u think techs next cd will contain

What do u think techs next cd will contain

a lil early but what do u think is gunna be on it, names of songs ppl on it, nam perhaps, the setting for it ect, let me know what you think

It's going to contain Music

I was gonna say lyrics lol. I mean id probly still buy a Tech cd if it was straight accapella.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    It's going to contain Music

I think itll be set in a magical land far away songs shall be named butterscotch unicorns and pink fairy castles there shall be appearences by strawberry shortcake and the care bears and it shall be calld the gritty life and death of a blood nigga

Words?

It'll B Sick If He Can Get The Care Bears On A Track...I Been Waitin On A Tech/Care Bear Collab! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    I think itll be set in a magical land far away songs shall be named butterscotch unicorns and pink fairy castles there shall be appearences by strawberry shortcake and the care bears and it shall be calld the gritty life and death of a blood nigga

So long as they leave gloomy at home he tends to bring the vibe down and i like my tech light and happy. Hey maybe they can even get the seven dwarves in on it THATD BE THE BEEZE KNEES i dont know if travis could swing it tho, those guys are always busy....or drunk at a whore house

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    It'll B Sick If He Can Get The Care Bears On A Track...I Been Waitin On A Tech/Care Bear Collab! Lol

For real he gotta get that gummy bear on a track. Cuz that little green booger lookin fella is straight dope in the lowrider lol.

So long as they leave gloomy at home he tends to bring the vibe down and i like my tech light and happy. Hey maybe they can even get the seven dwarves in on it THATD BE THE BEEZE KNEES i dont know if travis could swing it tho, those guys are always busy....or drunk at a whore house

Miley C. track.

Gonna be ill.
    Already confirmed

Tech Def. Needs To Collab With Hip Hop Harry!!