Thread: Strange VIP pass question

Strange VIP pass question

I have a question for people who bought these. Ok i bought mine on the fourteenth and it still isnt here. The show is on Sunday, what the fuck? For people that have bought these before, when did you receive them?

a week b4. BUT ur pass will b at the show since i live by kc and not far from the strange music location i probley wont have this prob. but if u still aint got nothin by sunday go to the show anyway and ur name should b down to get ur pass! bring ur i.d. and enjoy!!!!! keep it strange!!!!

Rain dollaz youre my hero

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    a week b4. BUT ur pass will b at the show since i live by kc and not far from the strange music location i probley wont have this prob. but if u still aint got nothin by sunday go to the show anyway and ur name should b down to get ur pass! bring ur i.d. and enjoy!!!!! keep it strange!!!!

Ok i will do that at the show, but i mean i live in oklahoma so it aint like i live far from kansas city. I mean the website says they will b shipped seven days before the show and i got nothing.

yea when u go to the meet and greet they have your pass at the door bring your ID

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Neeley
    Ok i will do that at the show, but i mean i live in oklahoma so it aint like i live far from kansas city. I mean the website says they will b shipped seven days before the show and i got nothing.

Ya i know they have that at the doors and such, but what about all the stuff that comes with my package?

oh you havent got the package yet? hmm hope it comes tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Neeley
    Ya i know they have that at the doors and such, but what about all the stuff that comes with my package?

ya man thats what im talking about. For some reason they waited two weeks after i paid before they shipped the order out which was two days ago, and hell the woman i talked to was saying itd be here friday and what do you know its not here.

they cant garente the shippin.. because every place is different. so they say about 7 days. i also think they dont send out ur stuff and no longer send out the passes because ppl was losin the pass and showin up wantin another one.. but ur stuff will come it just might come AFTER the concert...which sucks if ur like me who wants to wear the strange music chain to the vip and the show!!! u will get into vip if u did order a pass!! they aint gonna mess yaw over. so its all good strange family!!

and to that guy who said im his hero (i know u playin lol) i just like helpin ppl out espicialy a technition!

Mine showed up exactly a week b4 the sho but i missed they're first delivery attempt and on the little note it said they tried to deliver it at 6 am lol but i got it the next day,email strange and jus ask,thats prolly ur best bet,unless u already got emailed ur tracking #s then its out of strange's hands