Thread: Anyone heard?

Anyone heard?

Has anyone heard Corey Taylor's lyrics that were supposed to be in "Killing
    you", I believe. I wou;d like to hear that. I was ready for him on K.O.D. but I guess he didn't send them in on time.

He was overseas when Strange sent him the shit to do it.
    From what I've heard, Tech wrote the lyrics for the chorus, so they'd probably be the same.

As far as hearing Corey say it, his part hasn't been released/we don't know if it will be release.

Oh ok thanks man. I didn't know if there was going to a verse by Corey or not.

he did do a verse and tech said that he was hoping it would get to him by the time they mastered it but i didnt get their in time THE POSTAL SYSTEM SUCKS lol but he deff did do it

It's not the postal system's fault.
    Corey was overseas when they sent it/

Quote Originally Posted by Improfected
    he did do a verse and tech said that he was hoping it would get to him by the time they mastered it but i didnt get their in time THE POSTAL SYSTEM SUCKS lol but he deff did do it

i just wanted a reason to blame them lol i didnt get my cd until five days after it came out today but i wasnt mad i downloaded it too so i listened to it before it came out but i would never do that and not buy the album i support my artist

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty

I support artists that put the effort to make themselves above the rest like Tech and Strange. I mean there some songs in "hip-pop" that are ok but not good enough to buy, so I downlaod. But I own every Tech cd becuase he is worth it. So he did make a verse but just not in, do ytou think it will be leaked like the midwest chopper 2 with Twista's verse added in?

i just wanted a reason to blame them lol i didnt get my cd until five days after it came out today but i wasnt mad i downloaded it too so i listened to it before it came out but i would never do that and not buy the album i support my artist

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty