Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9NE In Denver Tomorrow

Tech N9NE In Denver Tomorrow

This shit is gonna be off the hook. Got my vip and sum thizzlez mang its gonna b a riot

Fuckin' a it is. Got vip here too. I'm stuck out in the northeastern part of the state though. I-76 is closed but we'll still find a way. I'm not missing this show because of the fucking snow!

I got one roll, fuckin' bummer .

Fort Collins can eat a fat fuckin dick. Disrespectful motherfuckers. I almost got into two fights over them not knowing how to act!

stop eatin drugs....take my advice, you will need your full brain later in life

Hell yeah got VIP too. This concert is gonna be crazy!!! Can't wait

Colordao Ridaz stand up! Stange Music is in the house tonight! This show is going to be so ill...

Fuck you get that gay ass shit out of here. Denver is going to be hyphy tonight. There's a reason Tech picked Denver to play his first friday after K.O.D dropped, And the night before Halloween. I wish Tech would give us a little halowwen treat and play hellbound or something rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Ok, so apparently Techs Bus Slid off the hiway and they are scrambling to get the equipment and shit to the show.....http://ssl.wirele55.net

Where do you get your information from? Is everyone okay though?

Ok, so apparently Techs Bus Slid off the hiway and they are scrambling to get the equipment and shit to the show.....http://ssl.wirele55.net

Dude, you are grabbing at straws....First friday after KOD, what is the significance of that, and what is special about the night before halloween. I think the reason he picked Denver today is because it is next in line on the highway in front of him.

I'm willing to bet that Tech playing first friday after K.O.D was def planned, Same with the night before Halloween totally planned. Only reason being because he couldn't find a venue to play Halloween out here, Or Denver would be the K.O.D Halloween town promise.

Dude, you are grabbing at straws....First friday after KOD, what is the significance of that, and what is special about the night before halloween. I think the reason he picked Denver today is because it is next in line on the highway in front of him.