Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know whats up with tickets/liquor sweets/milwaukee show?

Anyone know whats up with tickets/liquor sweets/milwaukee show?

So I wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this liquor sweets place... and also if they have recieved their tickets yet or not??? Any body know anything about this let me know?!?!?

ya I ordered tix today so I hope they get here in time for the show im gonna be sad if I dont get them and I got friends from michigan coming here to GB to go to the show in milwaukee!!! Thanks for the pics too its nice to know what the place looks like in advance! It's gonna be a sick show!!!

Well good lookin out if you get any other info and or updates on the show and what not defintly re post on here if you could otherwise ill see you at the show raisin HELL!!!

That spot looks dope

Ya I think it's gonna be interesting seeing him at this place it looks like its definitly one of the smallest venue's I have ever seen any show at much less tech been to the rave in milwaukee at least 3-4 times and in cleveland once also at peabodies which was small but this looks alot more up close and personal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    That spot looks dope

I cant wait for this show.

Hells ya!!! I got friends coming down from upper michigan driving 2 hours to get to me in GB and than another 2 hours to milwaukee!!!! But hell I wasn't even sure if he was gonna hit wisconsin at all on this tour and than he booked liquor sweets so I am fired up fa sho... Plus my girlfriend is now a huge TECHNICIAN and its gonna be her first real concert so she is pumped up also!!! Liquor Sweets dont know what its in for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

Oh fa sho! I dont funk around... when I go to a show I get wrapped up in it and I know she will to she's an animal when it comes to having funa nd partyin so I am confident its gonna be a sick time... I usually dont bring girls to concerts but I had to bring her to this one its been over a year since my last tech show and my girl is now a huge fan so it works out real well!!! Tech, drugs, and women!!!!!! always a good time...

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    your gf will become a tech n9ne zombie like the rest. be sure she gets into it too if she doesnt at first. i had a few tech shows where i was kinda chill- like the people at RTB. then i dunno about my 5th show "the beast" started and they were doin that GO GO GO GO GO at the beginning and i lost it, started jumpin and goin nuts and since then- im like a fuckin skinny cracker pitbull at tech n9ne shows. bout shit myself when the lights go out for the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    Hells ya!!! I got friends coming down from upper michigan driving 2 hours to get to me in GB and than another 2 hours to milwaukee!!!! But hell I wasn't even sure if he was gonna hit wisconsin at all on this tour and than he booked liquor sweets so I am fired up fa sho... Plus my girlfriend is now a huge TECHNICIAN and its gonna be her first real concert so she is pumped up also!!! Liquor Sweets dont know what its in for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan

The show is going to be fuckin crazy.

Fuck ya just bought tickets for this show and will see all you fellow Technicians there..........Plus a 18+ show i can already see the KCT flowing...hopefully lol

-SV