Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is kinda gay to ask but im tryin to find the mtv sweet 16 ep with tech n9ne

this is kinda gay to ask but im tryin to find the mtv sweet 16 ep with tech n9ne

i know they cut him from it but i wanted to see which spoiled bitch it was that wanted him so i could fuck her hahaah and see if i can find an un edited ep online somewhere

yea i herd that too but then ive herd others say that he preformed and they cut the whole preformance out

Mtv is so fucking retarded. I don't even watch that shit anymore. I want to shit in their throats.

Ha speaking of MTV, I decided to check out on my tv all the shows they were playing for the day. I laughed my ass off when I saw that the only time they actually play music, is from 1am-7am...the times no one is really watching tv. Then after 7am is all their "reality type" shows like the hills and those shits. Pretty interesting. They should change their name to RTV. Reality Tevlevision. Lol.

That comment just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Mtv is so fucking retarded. I don't even watch that shit anymore. I want to shit in their throats.

mtv is trash they never play good shit, and those lil fuckin 16yr old brats make me sick!

well wouldnt you be super pissed if you wanted a Range Rover and got a Ferrari instead?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    mtv is trash they never play good shit, and those lil fuckin 16yr old brats make me sick!

lol...hahahaha, hey u gotta point, id be fuckin livid if my first car wasnt wut i fuckin demanded, i want it now damit!! i said now!, dont spoil my special day, all these ppl are lucky 2 be around meeee!! now get me wut i want....then as dad turns 2 leave, ill look at the camera with my sweetest face and say, see the prince always gets his way, im super fab!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    well wouldnt you be super pissed if you wanted a Range Rover and got a Ferrari instead?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany

Mims played a short set and Tech N9ne played a whole set, but Mims was popular at the time that it came out and they showed him perform instead of Tech..Mims got at Tech tho after that and got him on his new CD!

Good, it makes me very pleased. Now I'm going to go do whats illustrated in the below picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    That comment just made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;