Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like I Died???

Like I Died???

So uh how come that didn't end up on the cd??? i liked that song....so who ever knows.....or thinks they know...throw ur ideas on here

It was a bonus song if you pre-ordered it.

o no shit...on the cd??

nope, just through itunes. don't really agree with all that cause that's a little bit of a sellout if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    o no shit...on the cd??

Yeah. I think they started the 'bonus' songs with the everready album as an incentive to pre-order the cd. I make so many mixed cd's it doesn't really matter anyways. I don't feel bad downloading the bonus songs.

well shit it must be just on itunes cuz its not on my cd and its kinda some bullshit i liked that song

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Yeah. I think they started the 'bonus' songs with the everready album as an incentive to pre-order the cd. I make so many mixed cd's it doesn't really matter anyways. I don't feel bad downloading the bonus songs.

It's not on any of the cd's. they give you a link when you pre-order it. just look it up on limewire or something.

well shit it must be just on itunes cuz its not on my cd and its kinda some bullshit i liked that song

tru that!! we buy the album we should get all the songs no matter where we buy it from!!

they dont give u like i died in a link when u pre order it....they give u F.U.N.

It's not on any of the cd's. they give you a link when you pre-order it. just look it up on limewire or something.

whatever i aint trippin alot the cd is still raw as hell and LOW is probably the best song on it