Thread: pre-order KOD

pre-order KOD

meh. i love you tech. but im hella pissed. i preordered kod and havent gotten it yet. so i downloaded the cd. i mean, i already paid for it and shit.

i waited for the mailman to show up today, and all i got was a fucking electric bill. GODDAMNIT!

Yea im in Springfield, MO and havnt gotten it yet. I emailed Penny on this site and i got my tracking number and it said yesterday morning it was shipped first . and it still isnt here.

Thats actually legal...If i was you I would of just downloaded it right when you ordered it. oh wait i did :P...

ye i still aint got my preorder either bought it at best buy cause they open b4 mail runs but still waitn for preorder

YEAH THATS THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS ABOUT PRE ORDERS. I STALKED MY MAIL MAN FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS. MINE JUST CAME TODAY.

email the lady that handles the online orders at Strange i did and told her i aint get mine yet or an email and she gave me the tracking number and i found out i should be gettin it today

Yea im getting pissed cuz it said delivered yesterday morning but that is all the information USPS has on it

got mine on the 28th, they shipped it free 2 day through amazon, shipped out on the 26th when tech released it!

I still haven't gotten my pre-order either. I did buy 3 copes at best buy but I really want my pre-order. Does anybody have Penny's email?

Ha yeah I downloaded it right when I pre-ordered. I buy Tech albums for 2 things. The music of course, but then the album artwork is always fuckin ridiculous. Plus now when I go to the meet and greet, he'll get to sign every single cd of his for me Lol. Except Calm Before The Storm. Cause that shit is damn right impossible to find anywhere.